LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Saturday, May 27, 2017

The Greased Hole

The 30-something Skinny GAM bent forwards at a 90 degree angle in order to take the thrusts of the chunky GAM who was fucking him in the Dark Area.

30-something Skinny GAM grabbed FuelMix's forearm and started kissing his abs, working his way to FuelMix's nipples, chest and armpits. Several times he deep kissed FuelMix as he was being fucked.  And then in perfect English:

30SGAM [while getting fucked]:  Aaah....Aaaah....Uuuhhh.....you wanna fuck me too...?  Your cock is perfect for me..!!

FM:  How...?

30SGAM [while getting fucked]:  You can fuck me deep like this guy.... Aaah...Aaaah...Uuuhh...Aaahh....he's fucking me bareback...!!  I greased my hole....after he cums in it....you can fuck me too....bareback yeah..?  His cum, my lube, your cock...!!  Just perfect...!!  Aaah...Aaah.....Uuuhh....you wanna...?

FM:  Not right now....

30SGAM [while getting fucked]:  Lemme kiss your chest and nipples....you have a fuckin' hot body..!!  C'mon..!! Aaah...Aaaah...Aaahh...he's gonna cum soon....then your turn OK...?

FM:  No thanks....

30SGAM [while getting fucked]:  AAah...Aaah...Aaah...Oooohh... Fuuuuckkk...!! He's cumming..!!  He's cumming in my ass...!!  real deeeeepp....AAahhhhhh.....Aaaaahhhhhh......OOOhhhhhh....Fuuuuuckkk!!!

(The chunky GAM who was fucking him bareback, disappeared into the darkness)

30SGAM [to FuelMix]:  I wanna kiss your body man..!! Wanna lick you all over...!! [bundles FM to a private room, starts kissing FM's bod, working his way down to FM's cock.  Then straddles FM's hard cock, rubbing his ass crack up and down FM's cock, bends over to deep kiss FM and whispers  in his ear]: C'mon man..!! Fuck me bareback..!! You can feel my greased hole on your cock...!!  C'mon....don't let my lube and his cum dry in my hole..!!  You have a hot body..!! Fuuuckk me...FUUUUUCCKKK MEEEEE...!! pllleeeease..!!  My hole is screaming for your cock...!!

FM:  I don't fuck bareback, dude....

30SGAM [straddling FM's cock, rubbing his ass crack up and down FM's cock and whispering in FM's ear]:  C'mon..!! Live a little...!! Don't let your body and cock go to waste...!!  Your cock is made for fucking...!!  My hole is your pussy...!!  Hhhmmmm...??  You can fuck me till I scream...!!  I didn't scream for the other guy...I'll scream for you...I promise...I'll scream for you baby...!! [rubbing his ass crack up and down on FM's cock while twitching his hole]

FM:   Sorry dude, I'm not gonna fuck you bareback...

30SGAM[rubbing his ass crack up and down on FM's cock and whispering in FM's ear] Just a little bit....!! Just a little bit....!! A quick bareback fuck to make this boy happy...so he can walk around with 2 cum loads....!! Hhmmm..???

FM: No thanks dude

30SGAM [deep kissing FM]:  You want some favours..?  Ecstacy  maybe..?  I have some..!! You want Poppers too..??

FM:  Not into either of those.  Don't do drugs...

30SGAM [hopping off FM]  OK....well... see ya...!![opens room door and runs away]

Copyright © 2006 – 2017 FuelMix All Rights Reserved
ON A MOBILE DEVICE, VIEW THE WEB VERSION OF THE BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.