LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Bi - furcation

“OMG…!!” crooned the very muscular GAM jock with the interesting face, “I’ve been cruising you for nearly an hour…and you just ignored me……you’re so different to the other guys...I don’t know how to put it…..you don’t seem to need anyone.....but they all want you…..I guess it’s your looks and your total self-confidence….can I kiss you…?  Look..!!…there’s 4 other guys cruising you too..!!

And with that, FuelMix felt a pair of muscular arms caressing his bod as the GAM jock began to nuzzle him, planting soft gentle kisses on FuelMix’s neck and face. GAM jock led FuelMix into one of the private rooms in the gay sauna and began to suck his cock.

Except......that FuelMix couldn’t get hard. The GAM jock looked up startled…

GAM Jock:  OMG, it’s me isn’t it..??!!

FM: Um….. I’m not sure, I don’t usually have this problem...

GAM Jock:   I knew it..!! I just knew something bad would happen…you know, I’m not really gay..! I broke up with my girlfriend and I miss her like crazy. I don’t usually suck cock, as you can tell

FM: Um…….

GAM Jock:  I really shouldn’t be here, I’m so fuckin’ confused and hate myself [ starts sobbing and whimpering ] Oh, please…! don’ t look at me while I’m crying. I feel terrible, just awful [ continues sobbing and whimpering ]

FM: Perhaps you should go home and take it easy

GAM Jock: You don’t understand. I’m actually str8. If I have sex with a guy I’m usually a Top. I don’t come to saunas often, really I don’t. But sometimes I just need a guy……something about you just hit me…I thought I could relate to you 'coz I prefer foreign, confident guys

FM: Gee, thanks……

GAM Jock:  You don't understand. I’m fucked up..!! I’ve lied to my girlfriend and I don’t know if I’m lying to myself or to you right now.

FM: You on chems, dude..?

GAM Jock:  No, don’t do that stuff. I’m just so confused about everything. I still love my girlfriend but I find you attractive and yet I can’t please you. I’m really choosy about the guys I have sex with – but I’m not gay. Does that make any sense?

FM:  Dude, you’re a fag through and through. When the pressure is on and the chips are down, you’ll run to a man who fits your definition of attractiveness.

GAM Jock:  I’m 85% str8 and one day I’ll have kids

FM:  So….you like fuckin’ your girlfriend then?

GAM Jock:  I’ve never fucked her. She’s a Christian. She won’t do it till we marry

FM:  So who’ve you been fuckin’ in the meantime?

GAM Jock:  Guys......I like it when guys find me attractive, especially when I’m in the gym

FM:  So what are you...? A fag in a holding pattern till the Christian bitch marries you..? Except she won’t now that you’ve dumped her.

GAM Jock:  If I get married, I could limit myself to fuckin' a guy every 6 months. I'm pretty sure I could do that.

FM:  Yeah, you could fit it into your dental appointments. Dude, why not just admit you’re gay and you could be a really good cocksucker..?

GAM Jock: What about my parents...? They expect me to marry and have kids.

FM:  Do your parents expect you to live a lie...? You're gonna lie to your parents, your wife AND your kids about who you really prefer to fuck...?

GAM Jock:  Yeah why not..? Life would be pretty easy. I’ve lied to my girlfriend so far.  She asked if I was having sex with other women and I said,"No".  I told her the truth.  I'm not fucking other women.

FM:   Yeah, that's classic.  She asks a limited question, you give a limited answer.  And here you are with another dude in a sauna sobbing over the fact that you broke up with her because you can't face who you really are - a fag, and a lying fag at that.  You're a real piece of work.

GAM Jock: I’ve always been a liar. So what...?

FM:  Except that the truth of who you really are makes you cry.  I'll bet your parents already know you’re gay. They ain’t stupid.

GAM Jock:  You expect me to come out to my parents?

FM:  You don't have the guts.  That's the one body part you can't pump in the gym.  You either have it or you don't.

GAM Jock:  So what do you think I should do?  I still love my girlfriend but not sexually.  I'd like her to be my friend, but no more than that.  I think there's an emotional attachment, but I don't think it's love.  I don't want to tell her I prefer men.

FM:   Tell her you're not the man for her in the long run.  Tell her your feelings towards her are more like a deep friendship rather than romantic or sexual and you broke up with her because you didn't want to commit to something when your heart wasn't in it.  You can leave it at that.  If she's strong enough to handle it, then tell her your main feelings are towards men.  Since you're not gonna marry her, you might as well take the abuse and the anger now.  If she doesn't want to be your friend she'll give you a clear signal.

GAM Jock:  You still wanna have sex with me?

FM: No.

Originally published 15 July 2010.  
Republished 8 February 2013 | 14 November 2015 | 28 May 2017

Copyright © 2006 – 2017 FuelMix All Rights Reserved
ON A MOBILE DEVICE, VIEW THE WEB VERSION OF THE BLOG
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.