LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Monday, May 15, 2017

Galaxy Sauna 28

5th Floor, Harilela Mansion
81 Nathan Road Tsim Sha Tsui
Kowloon,
Hong Kong
MTR: Tsim Sha Tsui Station, Exit C
Tel: 2366 - 0629   

No website that FuelMix knows of 

NOT OPEN 24 HOURS

12 Noon - 11pm Mondays - Sundays
(7:30pm onwards mostly empty)
Staff do NOT speak good English OR may speak some English



FuelMix has written off Galaxy.  Will not upload his reviews
(Readers may submit theirs)

1. MOLD AND MILDEW 黴菌 HEALTH HAZARD TO CUSTOMERS
2. SMELL OF MOLD COMING FROM AIR CONDITIONING VENTS
 
"FuelMix..!!  get that muscled ass on my mouth right now..!!  I need  to tongue fuck my favourite stud puppy..!!"

Turning his head to identify the maker of that statement,  FuelMix grinned as he recognized a handsome Banana GAM in his early 40s who had diligently eaten FuelMix's ass in various locations around town.

"Thanks for the compliment..." purred FuelMix, well used to getting his ego stroked, "I can always make time for tongues that fit..!!"

GAM:  You been to Galaxy lately..?

FM:  No, why..?

GAM [turning serious]:  You might wanna dump that place.  I have a suspicion there are serious problems in its ventilation system.

FM:  What do you mean..?

GAM:  I was there a few days ago and had difficulty breathing.   I know the place looks like shit.....but I got very concerned about my ability to breathe.  I kept smelling mold everywhere.....a really moldy, fungus smell coming out of the air conditioning vents - plus large areas of dark grey mold and mildew  on the ceilings. You know, in Chinese they call it, 黴菌

FM:  What did you do..?

GAM:  The smell of mold was overwhelming - plus outside on the streets there was heavy air pollution warnings.  For the first time, I saw Galaxy through different eyes that day and honestly felt my health was at risk.  I got frightened and left after 20 minutes.  I'm not going back.

FM: You did the right thing.  Thanks for the warning.   A while back I noticed the state of the ceilings and the air conditioning.  The vents were filthy and rusted.  The place is so dilapidated it needs to be closed.

GAM:  You know what makes me angry..? That building is old and probably has Sick Building Syndrome. I know what that's like because a few years ago, I worked in an old building in Central where everybody in the office was getting sick with respiratory problems via the air conditioning system.  At first, the management wouldn't listen and then had to take notice when 15 to 20 people were calling in sick on one day with severe breathing issues and coughs.....they finally moved to a new building.

FM:  Yeah, I'm aware of Sick Building Syndrome...the fungus and mold in the ventilation system can cause Legionnaire's Disease which can be very serious.

GAM:  Exactly......and those fuckers in Galaxy are making money by keeping the place in a lousy condition with a cheap entry fee. On top of that moldy smell, as well as the mold on the walls and ceiling, people are smoking in there, which they probably shouldn't be......Somebody needs to send Government health inspectors to these fuckin' saunas.....I am convinced Galaxy is a major health risk.

  • Readers may submit reviews of gay saunas in any Asian city;
  • We reserve the right NOT to publish reviews we deem suspicious, inaccurate or self-serving;
  • FuelMix no longer gives personalized sauna advice; 
Copyright © 2006 – 2017 FuelMix All Rights Reserved
ON A MOBILE DEVICE, VIEW THE WEB VERSION OF THE BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.