LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Monday, November 03, 2014

Intelligently Intoxicated

After a long day,  FuelMix fled to the University of Fag Bar (pending accreditation) to view the 3D IMAX production of the collapsing Universe of urban faggotry. There, in wide-screen glory, were the usual wide-eyed, wide-mouthed culprits.

FuelMix was chatting and teasing. Then he tossed back his drink and got up to leave.

"Hi..” said a voice.


FuelMix turned and saw a lanky white fag with a chiselled face, quite beautiful really, but obviously smashed on booze and God knows what else. Fag was swaying from side to side. FuelMix was about to write him off as generic white fag trash.

"You shouldn’t be in here….I think you’re too intelligent”, slurred the fag.


"Yeah, you and who else?” muttered FuelMix about to push him aside.

"No…wait…please…” pleaded the fag. 

FuelMix rolled his eyes. “What do you want?” he growled.

"Nothing’s workin’ anymore….y’know? I mean this whole "scene"…its’ just not helpin’ me….you look for friends, you find enemies, you look for truth, you find lies, you look for love you find deceit…..”

"Not bad” thought FuelMix.

"You’re drunk” snapped FuelMix.
 

"I know” muttered the fag. “Coz I’m sad at what I’m seeing. I’m a good guy….really….I don’t do drugs and shit…..I like ol’ fashioned rock n roll, I like attractive men, I’d just like to love a man who’d tell me the truth….but I can’t find them and they hurt coz they can”. 

"Why is that my problem?” asked FuelMix
 

"It’s everybody’s problem, man…I may be drunk right now, coz I’m hurt, but it’s changing man…c’mon…look around buddy…..none of this shit works anymore. I’m telling you dude….I may be drunk…but something’s happenin’…..this shit don’t work anymore…..it’s like something else needs to happen….and like, men need to learn to love again. You know what I mean? They just gotta learn to love again……and being “gay” like this…..it’s too fuckin’ painful….”

FuelMix looked hard into the fag’s eyes.
 

"I’m sorry man” muttered the fag, “I shouldn’t unload on you…..I don’t know you or anything….but you looked liked you might understand...” 

"Yeah.....I do” said FuelMix.

Originally published 23 May 2006
Amended and Republished 7 September 2011 | 3 November 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.