LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Alexander Sauna 21

1st Floor, Wing Cheong Building
404 Reclamation Street
Mong Kok
Kowloon
Hong Kong
MTR: Mong Kok Station, Exit E 1 

Open 24 hours
Tel: 2148 0400  

Pricing in Alexander? 

Following FuelMix's bafflement about pricing in Alexander (see the post, Alexander 19), a 3rd reader responded today in greater detail: 

No. 3  

I have recently discovered your blog - a very nice job indeed Sir and please keep it up.

Re your recent entries on Alexander - I can confirm that they do have 'price discrimination', so to speak. I don't frequent saunas but when I do go I usually hang out in Colony (more about it later). Since this evening I suddenly felt the urge of some real action, I headed down to Mongkok around 7.30pm and upon entering the premises, I headed the cashier one 100HKD note, and one 50HKD note (not to test him - it just so happened that I had those two in my wallet). 


After he got my money there was a brief 3 - 5 seconds of awkwardness as he knew I was expecting to get HK$20 in change.  Instead he slightly moved a small plastic tray on the service desk (the type of tray common in local self-service restaurants where you go to the cashier to pay after a meal), showing a small sign underneath that said entrance fee was HK$150.  

So you see the trick - that sign is hidden beneath the tray and the cashier can charge as high as HK$150 when he feels like it.  And if the customer is not happy or insists that the fee should be HK$130 (or whatever that's lower than HK$150, he would move the tray to show that sign.  It was later confirmed by a hot beefy top - after a particularly hot and steamy fuckfest - who's a regular at Alexander, that he paid HK130 to get in that same evening.  I find it very unethical to say the least and despite the hot action I got, I won't be returning there soon.  

And I don't know what "rules" applied - I am assuming that (1) infrequent visitors like myself (I have only been there 4 times, the last time being close to a year ago) or (2) folks that are not considered attractive - or Fugly in your lexicon - get charged more.  I cannot say for sure. I am late 30s, well kept, slightly gym toned but getting soft in the middle type of average Gay Joe.  I definitely won't turn heads but considering that I managed to score multiple times whenever I went there, I guess I am not amongst the left-overs.


FuelMix says: 

You are absolutely right.  There is indeed price discrimination going on in Alexander.  2 nights ago, FuelMix dropped in and was charged his usual HK$130.  FuelMix saw the bright orange sign that is stuck to the Reception countertop that says Admission Fee HK$150.  It was deliberately covered by a small plastic tray as you mentioned.  

Since the writing on the sign was partially visible, FuelMix picked up the tray to reveal the rest of the sign.  He asked the cashier for an explanation. The cashier got flustered and picked up another orange coloured sign stored on one side that said Admission Fee HK$130 and waved that in FuelMix's face, grinning.  

FuelMix paid HK$130 and was not impressed.  For a flagship sauna in this city, this kind of conduct is unethical and deceitful.  FuelMix suspects there may  be others paying less that HK$150 or HK$130. Readers will recall that in the post Alexander 19, what triggered this thread was FuelMix overhearing the cashier say to another customer in Mandarin, "One Hundred Dollars". 

Given that the "gay community" are drug-fucked passive aggressives or closet cases, very little will be done about such blatant price gouging.  They'll bitch to each other in the bars but nobody will have the guts to confront the gay saunas - and Alexander is not the only one doing this.  Expect mainstream local Gay Media to say and do nothing - even though the Price Gouging can be based on race, appearance, local or tourist, body type or how frequently a person shows up at that sauna.

Anyone still under the delusion that Gay Businesses are on your side, should think again. 


The reader continues with his experience in Alexander: 

Anyway I did have a fun night - the group this evening/tonight was mixed, with about 30 people at the peak when I was there; 2/3 of them were between late 20s to early 40s, mainly GAMs with a few GWMs mixed in. No one I would say are FUGLY and not a young small twink in sight; actually I would say this is the best group for me - average to above-average looks, most are gym-toned with a few bearish/G-MEN type threw in, definitely not the model-type that likes to pose than fuck. There were 3, 4 muscle Marys parading but most were actively seeking.

Immediately after shower I was 'marked' by a tall and beefy local with the all essential G-MEN haircut - I followed him into the steamroom and a small crowd was quickly gathered around us; we played a bit there before making our way out to a small room and fucked up a storm. We chat and exchanged numbers afterward, and after some rest I went into the steamroom again, and this time also quicky seized by a gym-buffed local in his early 40s. Again we found a room and all I can say is nothing beats an experienced top with a long one he knows how to use (I have never been massaged while being fucked!). Fearing I might not be able to walk straight for a day or 2, I left after this encounter, though I am sure there would still be another 2 to 3 hours of quality fun to be had if I stayed.  

FuelMix says: Thanks for the info.


Copyright © 2006 – 2012 FuelMix All Rights Reserved




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.