LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Big Top Gym And Sauna 11

3rd Floor, Yuet Yuen Building
17 - 19 Mong Kok Road
Mong Kok
Kowloon
Hong Kong
MTR: Mong Kok Station, Exit A2

Tel: 2628 6196
Note: Open 2pm to 8am the next day
On weekends and public holidays open 2pm till 10am the next day



Received from a reader: 

Hello FuelMix 

I went to Big Top on Tuesday evening [29 May 2012] about 8pm onwards and had a great time. As a non-GAM I was a bit unsure how I would be treated.  The front desk staff were very polite, friendly and spoke very good English.  I was charged HK$68.  It was Small Towel Nite, but the staff said I could ask for a big towel any time at no extra charge.  

I was pleasantly surprised to see 3 other GWMs there plus 2 foreign brown guys. The GWMs seemed to be in their late 30s, in shape.  I had not seen them before in other saunas and they had no trouble interacting with the GAMs and getting attention. The 2 foreign brown guys were cute too and one of them was highly attractive with a light tanned very muscular body.  He was certainly getting attention and several times one staff member would playfully stroke him as he walked past while doing his work. 

There was some attitude from the GAMs but it wasn't as bad as I had feared.  Most were curious and some were friendly.  Maybe I picked a good time. I enjoyed myself and will  go back.  There were some in-shape and muscular guys there and I can tell you from my observations that it does attract a mixed crowd of nationalities.  Perhaps this place has potential? 

FuelMix says: 

Great. Glad you had a good time.  Thanks for the info. 

Copyright © 2006 – 2012 FuelMix All Rights Reserved  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.