LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Follow Me Sauna 4

Shop B, G/F, No. 9 Old Bailey Street
Central
Hong Kong

Tel: 2810 0144
Web: http://203.86.167.152/ads/FollowMe/

Received from a reader:  

Follow Me's Pricing Policy

I was very interested to read the posts about gay sauna pricing in HK and thought I'd mention my experience on telephoning Follow Me yesterday [23 May 2012].  When I asked the price, he hesitated and then said HK$90.  I was puzzled because I had looked at their website and couldn't find that price.  So I asked again and he hesitated a second time before saying HK90.  I got suspicious and felt I was being ripped off.  

I then asked if there were a lot of people there at the moment and he gushed and said there were lots.  So I asked how many.  At first he wouldn't say and I asked again.  He hesitated and after an awkward pause said.....there were 2.  I didn't show up there at all and  opted for Central Escalator which of course was a social disaster but at least I knew exactly what I'd be charged i.e. HK$120 and there were some signs of life. 

I think it's healthy for people to state their pricing experience at the saunas around town.

FuelMix says: 

Yeah..... he's has not heard anything good about Follow Me for the longest time and hasn't showed up there for ages.  Judging by your experience......why bother...?

At the time of writing this, FuelMix was not able to get into their website - the thing repeatedly refused to load.

Copyright © 2006 – 2012 FuelMix All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.