LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Alexander Sauna 20

1st Floor, Wing Cheong Building
404 Reclamation Street
Mong Kok
Kowloon
Hong Kong
MTR: Mong Kok Station, Exit E 1 

Open 24 hours
Tel: 2148 0400  

Pricing in Alexander? 
Following FuelMix's bafflement about pricing in Alexander (see the post, Alexander 19), 2 readers responded so far:


No. 1  

I have just read your newest sauna review for Alexander about the $100 entrance fee. I have been to Alexander a few times in April but never been charged $100. In fact I have heard that they charged older, less attracted or tourist customers $150 so literally I gave $130 without asking............. I did chat with someone in Alexander  who was a very close friend of the owner and staff of Alexander and he said he paid much cheaper rate so maybe that's what that $100 was or even less. They might have records of the frequent customers as I saw a book like that  and every member card has a unique number so they can easily track down.

No. 2

After I saw your post last week about Alexander's possible two-tier pricing policy I got curious and stopped by the other night. I got charged $130 as usual, as did a friend of mine I ran into there who is friends with a staff member, who maintained that everybody gets charged $130, unless they present a discount coupon. Not sure what to make of what you heard. 

Copyright © 2006 – 2012 FuelMix All Rights Reserved  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.