LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Thursday, October 01, 2015

Hutong Sauna 14

2/F Kar Wong Building
639 - 645 Shanghai Street
Mong Kok
Kowloon
Hong Kong
MTR: Mong Kok Station, Exit A2

(Cross Shanghai Street from Mong Kok Station Exit A2Building entrance is actually on the pedestrian-only part of Fife Street)

Tel: 2396 9595
Web: Hutong Sauna
Open 24 hours   

" I don't understand it....", said the lean muscled GAM personal trainer whom FuelMix hadn't run into for a while.  He was wiping the beads of sweat from his forehead as he chatted on the surging streets downtown in the late afternoon.

"Some days I go to that place and if that tall guy with glasses is on duty, I pay $50.00.  Other times if there's someone else at the front desk, I get charged $150.00....!!  When I tell them that I had on more than one occasion paid $50.00, they just shrug and say they can charge whatever they feel....."

"I have no fuckin' idea what their notion of customer service is..... can you imagine if I did that to my clients and told them the same thing....??!!" 

"Shit....I don't see why I should put up with that kind of disrespectful garbage....and it's not easy to get action there with all the customer attitude.  It is the most poisonous gay place in town and I'm gonna start hitting the other saunas.  I've had enough of these guys."

1.  Readers may submit reviews of gay saunas in any Asian city;
2.  FuelMix no longer gives personalized sauna advice; 

© Copyright 2006-2015 FuelMix All Rights Reserved
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.