LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

From A Reader In Love

Sent in by a reader who gave FuelMix permission to publish what he's going through, now that he found someone significant.  We've split up the email to insert our comments. 

Underlining, highlighting  and bold print by FuelMix:

Hey FuelMix 
>>>One thing I've discovered in the past few months since ****** and I have been together, is the amount of people that never seemed into me before are now interested in hooking up or more.... OR, the big thing, the amount of fellow gays that assume or think I should just cheat on him. As though that must be happening anyway and then are in shock when I tell them "hell no!" LOL<<<

FuelMix says:  In Principles of Faggotry 34 we said:

A fag will snort a gram of coke.  But he'll choke on a grain of truth.


>>&&gt;In once recent instance I was going for a walk the other day and ran into a gay friend who casually asked where I was going and when I told him which way I was heading he told me it's a big gay cruising area so I must be on my way to try and hook up. I told him I have a boyfriend and he's like....so you still should.  !!!

Or I got invited to a big gay naked party last weekend which will just be a big orgy and when I told the friend I wasn't going to go as ***** and I are committed to each other, he was stunned and said "well you should still go cause you can at least have a drink and watch". Um no, ain't going to happen.

Must be my old reputation with the baths or something, although I don't recall cheating on anyone, just fucking around. Or just the way things are now with the gays, we're very happy with each other though so cheating is not going to happen. Besides being a total romantic and sweetheart, ***** is also so fucking hot so why bother fucking that up. LOL<<<

FuelMix says:

1.  Well, there it is.....Faggotry in all its duplicitous glory.  There is no shortage of fags who pine for a BF, fantasize that it might be monogamous, but when they get one, they treat him and the relationship like shit, fuck their brains out all over town whilst assuming that the BF is or should be, doing the same.

2.  That modus operandi is all they know. They've cheated and been cheated on so many times, that the idea of actual monogamy is abhorrent to them.  What they themselves can't have is what they insist you shouldn't have.

3.  They then justify it by saying they prefer an "open relationship".   Yeah, right.  What's usually open is their mouth and their ass.

>>>I knew you would understand. Your words mean a lot to me when it seems like every other gay we come across gets drunk and hits on us for a threesome or questions why we are together, etc.

And oddly, I have actually lost some friends out of it. They think he is a great guy but I guess because I am not giving them 100% attention they are pissed. I was sad about losing the few friends at first but actually think it's for the best now as their true colors have shown.<<&lt;

FuelMix says:  Yeah....their true "rainbow" colours.....


>>>I always assumed when a person gets in a relationship their friends are happy for them. I guess not. This is the first time I saw people upset and even go as far as to try and background check him etc to 'protect me'......He's his own self-accomplished man and we love how we each have a drive for the things that interest us. Overall I think people just got used to me being single and this throws them off.

We learned early, don't promote what we've got, it pisses everyone off. You told me that too.
<<<

FuelMix says:  In Principles of Faggotry 65 we said:
Many ghetto fags who claim they consciously came out of the closet, are unconsciously living in an emotionally gated community.  Look closely and it's clear that Pride and Loathing are always found together in the gay ghetto.

>>>We keep so much private now  and I actually like it that way as then I don't hear asshole comments because if they don't know what is going on, they can't judge. Plus it's not their business anyway.<<<

FuelMix says:  In Principles of Faggotry 75 we said:
A fag has no clue what's going on in his life, but always has the definitive answers for what's going on in another fag's life.

>>>I have noticed from those that are professionals who also do Cross Fit obsessively to be the ones that are really miffed. I mean...they are going by the book, big job and Cross Fit...why don't they have a boyfriend??!!.....LOL Oh but wait!.... They still have Grindr. I actually know guys who will not go out with friends on a Saturday night because they might have the chance to hook up through Grindr. So they sit at home on an app. Sad.<<<

FuelMix says:  BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....!!!

>>>You know, when I first met ****** I thought it was going to be a one off, it's what I had come to expect. But something clicked with us and we were sick of the same old scene that seems to do no one any good. We have lots in common yet still learn from each other. He's beautiful but what I love about him is his heart, he really cares for me and treats those around him very well. I watched how he treats people a lot at first. He gives me new perspectives on life, we talk about everything, we have each others backs and love planning our future together. No one has ever been so good to me.......<<<

FuelMix says:  In Principles of Faggotry 72 we said:
1.  A fag knows how to drain his balls.
2.  But he hasn't a clue how to fill his heart.

>>>We just feel like a real little team. He has broken down so many walls I had up and has calmed me in many ways yet also lets me be me and I wouldn't try and change one thing about him.

Even if down the road this doesn't work out, I would be sad but not so heartbroken as I know I have a best friend for life.

I'm very happy in so many ways, life has it's bumps that I expect but I feel so good about so many things. I still watch out for myself first but it is nice to know people have your back.

Feel free to write whatever you need. I'm cool with it.<<<

FuelMix says:  



1.  If you believe that you found a Quality Man, then treasure him.  We maintain there is nothing sexier than Monogamy where both partners empower themselves first - and then empower the relationship.  It won't be easy and it isn't meant to be.

2.  True Pride doesn't gyrate in a G-string on a passing float.  It vibrates in the heart and shakes everybody it touches.

3. Thanks for writing in.

Originally published 1 November 2015
Amended and Republished 15 March 2017

© Copyright 2006-2017 FuelMix All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.