LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

In Defence Of Monogamy 3

The other day, FuelMix dropped into the University of Fag Bar (pending accreditation). Ordering a drink and finding a comfy perch, FuelMix scanned the joint, looking for blog material.

A tame fag, with whom FuelMix was peripherally acquainted, made eye contact. When beckoned, he came trotting over, wagging his tail. After the usual pleasantries (during which FuelMix's crotch was repeatedly fondled), the fag sat next to FuelMix, looking jittery and agitated.

FM: Something on your mind?

Fag: Yeah, can’t figure out my BF

FM: Didn’t know you had one

Fag: I don’t know if I have one.......he’s forever sleeping around and bragging about it. Makes me uncomfortable

FM: How long you been together?

Fag: A few years

FM: What’s the deal on sleeping around?

Fag: Dunno………..we can’t discuss it. We just end up fighting, he storms out, fucks around, comes home later, starts bragging about it.

FM: You sleep around?

Fag: Kinda – but not as much as him. Thing is, I can’t trust him anymore. When we’re having sex, I can’t trust him. Emotionally, I can’t trust him. Sometimes I’m scared for my health. But we can’t even talk about it without him storming out and fucking somebody else.

FM: You’ve put up with this for a few years?

Fag:Yeah, it’s getting kinda tiring

FM: What’s in it for you?

Fag: Well….I guess I can say I have a BF. Not much else

FM: You scared to confront him?

Fag: Yeah, he’s younger than me and drinks heavily, especially after one of his revenge fucks

FM: So….there’s infidelity, an inability to talk about it……..and the threat of physical abuse?

Fag: I think so……….I wanna end it but don’t know how. I think I would have preferred monogamy but we can’t even discuss it. I don’t think I’m in love anymore. I just don’t know where I stand with him. He’s happy with things as they are, I’m miserable. I’m beginning to hate myself.

FuelMix finished his drink and left.

Originally published 16 June 2009
Republished 16 October 2014 | 14 March 2017

Copyright © 2006 – 2017 FuelMix All Rights Reserved 

4 comments:

  1. Man.....I could name at least 10 guys in that position. It's so pathetic but it's happening all the time. You're right FuelMix, it really is time for a new gay paradigm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there's two things here:
    1. Communication - it needs to be clear with an openness to talk about anything and
    2. Boundaries - perhaps they both need rules around everything (from sleeping with others to drinking in excess?).

    I have always choose to be in mogonous relationships - but that's probably the hetrosexual world we life in's influence. I don't think I could connect emotionally to someone who was having sex with others?

    Hugs,

    Antony x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Fuelmix
    Saw your posting on the Dear GB posting-the gay guy who was wanting to find himself. It is amazing how mentioning the M word rattles cages in the way it does! It's politically incorrect to a lot of guys who see the right to engage in indiscriminate sex as one of the primary defining features central to their identities as Gay Men. It's their birthright! It's the reward they get for having to put up with the grief of homophobia. I got a bit of a telling off from a fellow blogger for daring to suggest that there might be a degree of dysfunctionality driving a young friend's binge sexploits. You might be interested to check out my post on the relationship between low self esteem and the narcissistic defense of random sex
    Keep shifting that paradigm!
    All the best
    GS
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't figured out where university of fag bar is ... are there any hints?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.