LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Way Platinum Sauna 8

4th Floor, Kuo Wah Building
340 Hennessy Road
Wanchai
Hong Kong

MTR: Wanchai, Exit A4
Telephone: 25749098

Note: NOT open 24 hours, except Saturdays and Public Holidays.
Mondays - Fridays: 4pm to midnight;
Saturdays - overnite;
Sundays: 2pm to midnight (Nude)


Received from a reader today: 

Hi FuelMix,

I went to My Way 2 weeks ago (first time on a Saturday midnight).  I hate those skeleton and Halloweenish features and they should have taken those fitness posters down - coz I felt weird seeing them (that was to me). 


The dark area was large and well-designed in terms of passageways (one can play hide-and-seek there).  I found the "Multiple Entryways" delightful. 

As for clients, mostly fit Chinese (me excluded) and 2 whites were there.  I heard there was a bit of group action among the Chinese (that would not necessarily mean the Chinese shunned the whites - it's more like the whites were mature type whilst the Chinese were 20s or early 30s).  In terms of other provisions, free toothbrushes were provided - that was the first I saw it among other HK saunas. 

I think the place is not bad after all.  As for clientele and attitudes, don't you find that it's more or less the same in every HK sauna?  People want to have fun - that's why they go to saunas.  People see handsome guys but hold off taking any action in the belief that a more handsome guy would come.  In the end, people leave with not much action.

FuelMix says:

Yeah…. My Way does provide free toothbrushes and free razor blades.  Don’t recall seeing the toothpaste or the shaving cream. 

HHmm....so whites do show up then....?  Maybe a wider age range of whites should give it a try and report to the blog.  

You've also alluded to the Stand And Model stupidity at My Way which was more pronounced than at other saunas.  There is group action right at the very end of the Dark Area - in the newly expanded Darkest part near the small video room.

FUEL INJECTED MALE 5 YEARS 2006 - 2011
Copyright 2011 FuelMix All Rights Reserved  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.