LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Saturday, October 15, 2011

5 Days, 5 Saunas

From a reader, received today:

Dear FuelMix,

Big fan of your blog and been meaning to write in, especially as a regular sauna slut (call me HKSS). Blame it on the rain, but this past week I did something I've never done - I visited a different sauna five nights in a row. Thought you'd like a fresh take on Colony, Chaps, Gateway, Club Houzz and Big Top.

1.  Colony (entry $138) - Monday

I visit almost weekly thanks to an avid fuck buddy. Showed up Monday around 8:30pm and saw the usual smattering of 10 or so guys. Ranged from slim office chink to muscular-to-thick. All asian, and most had an air of sophistication about them, although that might have been the surroundings. As you'd guess, the wrap-around balcony draws a few visitors.

The jacuzzi had a couple every now and then, and that's what i'd say is most notable about Colony -I seem to recognize regular fuck buddies and boyfriends who quickly disappear into one of the rooms for extended periods, as my boy toy and I tend to do. The premises remain spotless and management continue to serve up free cake.

I recommend Colony for those seeking a low-intensity crowd, so horned-up visitors be forewarned.  However,I could do without the music: 80's soft pop covers playing on a half-hour loop. They need an updated playlist la.


2.  Chaps ($138) - Tuesday

The place was busier than I expected, although I only pop in once a month. About a dozen guys, all Asian again, similar clientele to Colony but didn't get lots of couples coming in. The relatively new layout with the two beds in the former sitting area downstairs, invites group action, which is what happened soon after I arrived, around 7:30pm on Tuesday, one of their nude nights.

Led by a persistent and charming dude from Chongqing, four of us got entwined and made out across the beds. We somehow wandered into the jacuzzi for more feeling up, and before long, a gymfit local guy and I made our way into one of the private rooms where I fucked him for an hour. As I left at 9pm, I noticed the crowd had held steady, mostly 30-something regular guys who show very little attitude.


3.  Gateway ($130) - Wednesday

This place puzzles me. About two years ago I used to go every few weeks, normally weeknights after work, and found a handsome mix of office types and buff types. Now I stop by only once every few months because that vibe I get is 'over-50 and flabby'. Okay, I’m not exactly Mr Universe but I'm toned and hygienic, which sadly isn't often the case with the guys i meet at Gateway.

Anyway, I arrived Wednesday at 6:30pm and couldn't stay but 90 minutes due to a dinner nearby, but i don't think i missed much. Of the dozen guys I counted, only two were fit and handsome, and one of them was glued to the TV. I struck up a fun conversation with the other hot guy, a fellow 30-something Asian-American who had one of the longest, thickest dicks I've ever seen on an Asian. He told me that Gateway's regular crowd has indeed gotten more mature in recent years, but he likes their lack of attitude. I find the lack of play, boner-shrinking.


4.  Club Houzz ($108) - Thursday

My first time and I loved everything about it: the stylish yet intuitive layout, the unintrusive, downtempo music, and especially the clientele, who numbered 15 when I arrived after 8pm, just as the nude theme got going.

The guys were all Asian and almost without exception were in-shape, with a few who looked like they stepped out of a modeling shoot. As I undressed I got aggressively cruised by a lean and sexy 40-something, which is frankly not a phrase I've uttered before. This guy had amazingly soft skin, a real weakness of mine, so off we went to a room, where we flip-fucked for an hour. We later hit the dry sauna, [ FuelMix says: you must mean the Steam Room.  Club Houzz does not have a dry sauna ] where we were joined by two guys who took turns feeling us up.

Totally spent, we returned to the TV area, where another guy joined our conversation. I liked the place's approachable vibe, which feels edgy without being snooty, unlike my experiences at Double and sometimes Alexander. I'll be back soon!


5.  Big Top ($80, special) - Friday

Finally I paid my inaugural visit to Big Top, arriving at around 7pm, greeted by two staff members who sat nude behind the front desk. They were very friendly and one of them actually followed me into the shower area after I undressed, eager to note that while there were only 5 people in the sauna at that moment, he was certain more would be showing up.

I tried to hide my scepticism, but sure enough, by about 7:30pm, another 5 guys arrived, all better looking than the uninspiring chubsters who were parked in front of the TV and computer terminals when I arrived.

I ended up getting fucked by a total of 3 guys, all of whom were well-built, and as I left at 10:30pm, Big Top started getting a stream of muscle men. Like you, i was given a VIP deal so I'll definitely be back.

P.S. Big Top must have seen your complaint about the flickering lights in the dark area; there was thankfully none going when I visited this past Friday night.

I really hope my short reviews help you and your readers. The pleasure was truly mine!

Cheers,
HKSS  

FuelMix says:  

Whoa.....Hong Kong  Sauna Slut......that is some serious sauna- going.  Well written stuff and definitely worthy of being uploaded in consideration for having fucked your brains out around town - in the interests of slutty journalism of course. Readers will certainly find it useful.

It's worth pointing out to white readers that with the exception of Gateway, the other saunas listed above, openly say that they are white friendly.  Whites do show up in Colony and Chaps, but for some reason, don't show up in Big Top or Club Houzz.  This is surprising since not only are they a few minutes walk from Alexander, they are the 2 newest saunas in town and, as the reviewer above states, they do attract good looking guys. 

Thanks for writing in.

FUEL INJECTED MALE 5 YEARS 2006 - 2011
Copyright 2011 FuelMix All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.