LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Alexander Sauna 14

1st Floor, Wing Cheong Building
404 Reclamation Street
Mong Kok
Kowloon
Hong Kong
MTR: Mong Kok Station, Exit E 1 

Open 24 hours
Tel: 2148 0400

From a reader received today:


Dear FIM

Just wanted to say how much I love the insights on your blog, I am visiting Hong Kong from Canada and wanted to check out a few places. I don't know if my reviews are worthy of posting, even if not, I wanted to give you some feedback. I'm visiting from Canada for a few weeks here. 

I have visited two saunas, Alexander and Big Top. I don't have much time and may not get a chance to visit another but I have been sort of a potato queen but the last time I was here six years ago, I went to Galaxy and Game Boy, the latter which had closed, I was really sad because I loved that place! The last time I discovered so many young hunky Asians that I had become much more open minded about being with Asian men. I should say I am 43, Asian, athletic and work out, think I am decent looking but certainly no Adonis, but think I hold up well!

What a contrast in experiences......[between Alexander and Big Top] 

I went to Alexander first.  It was a Friday around 4:30 pm

First impressions: very clean and nice ambience. Loved the cleanliness of the place. The locker area was very well kept, with the staff constantly coming in to clean. The locker area is a bit of a squeeze though, so could be good or bad depending on whom you brush up against! I loved the multiple shower area and the jacuzzi with the waterfall. Very soothing!

The lounge area was also clean and the free water, ice cream, bananas, cake, crackers and noodles was definitely a classy touch. The coffee machine was not working, but the area was nice. The back room maze was dark enough but you basically had to follow someone in whom you wanted to prevented groping from the unwanted. That shower/jacuzzi, locker room, lounge and maze were nicely compartmentalized. The unlimited full size towel exchange was nice.

The Men

A range of ages from 20s to 50s, overall they were slim to a few muscular, Asian except for two whites. Surprisingly not too many very unattractive types, I hooked up with a sweaty muscular Asian who was very appreciative! Never got the chance to hook up with the white daddy, although I find if you miss the chance, your window of opportunity doesn't come again if someone gets to him first! By around 8pm the place was hopping and you couldn't move in the locker room. The guys seemed very civilized and respectful.

The Verdict

Well worth the 130 dollars, I could have stayed longer, there were a lot of places to hang out, I'd definitely go again, looks like they put a lot of care into the design and upkeep of the place. The guys were not bad to look at and polite.


FuelMix says:  OK thanks for the update.

FUEL INJECTED MALE 5 YEARS 2006 - 2011
Copyright 2011 FuelMix All Rights Reserved  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.