LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Friday, September 26, 2014

Cruise Control

After a particularly satisfying session in the gym, FuelMix dropped into the gay sauna for some well earned servicing.

Cruising around, there was no shortage of attention but no one who appeared to have the staying power to deliver that dirty, raunch-ridden servicing FuelMix requires. An Ageing White Fag clutching a bottle of poppers, latched on to FuelMix diligently shadowing him through the highways, byways, alleys and dead ends. He kept grinning and licking his lips.

FuelMix was not particularly interested but, not wishing to be needlessly rude, stopped and smiled at the Ageing White Fag and asked what he was into.

AWF: I wanna suck you and swallow your load…mmmm.....[strokes FuelMix’s bod] just love your muscles….shall we go to a room? I’ll do anything you want….you can fuck me too…..

FM: I need to be serviced all over….and then I need to fuck.

AWF: That’s good…I’m willing to service every part of you.

FM: I only get sucked with a condom...I can pull it off and let you swallow at the end if you want. And I only fuck with condoms.

AWF [visibly annoyed] Oh no! I’m not buying that. I hate the taste of condoms. And I’m healthy.

FM: So am I. And that’s the way I prefer to keep it.

AWF: You don’t get HIV from sucking you know. There’s no risk to you. I’m the bottom and I’m at more risk coz I swallow and eat ass.

FM: There are interesting things you can get from unprotected sucking – even as the Top.

AWF [even more annoyed] You’re a coward! A muscled prettyboy and that’s it! I’m wasting my time [storms off muttering].

FuelMix shrugged, grateful to be rid of him. It wasn’t the first time that a fag in a sauna had spewed venom at FuelMix for having the temerity to take control of his body. It won’t be the last time either. Wrapped up in the (increasingly drug-fucked) haze of carnal hedonism, the notion of action and consequences is either a novel concept to the average urban fag, or an irritating technicality that can be negotiated.

Originally published 27 November 2008
Republished 26 September 2014

Copyright © 2006 – 2014 FuelMix All Rights Reserved 

2 comments:

  1. Some guys just don't get it, do they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...a cranky old fag can be very persuasive! I guess that's why they're still cranky old fags that follow the good looking ones around.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.