LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Thursday, June 02, 2016

I'll Show You In The Shower

A group of 6 High School jocks, some white some Asian all aged about 17, were working out in the gym.  Their self-appointed leader, a white guy in a little pair of shorts, was demonstrating technique and giving encouragement:

1.   "....Yeah, I really love working out my thighs to increase my running speed in soccer, so I'm gonna do squats.....here watch....this really works the thigh muscles right here....I'll show you in the shower...."

2.   "..'Coz we all play soccer right...? It's really important to build up the muscles in the right places.  I'm working the muscles of my inner thighs like this.... all the way up.....I"ll show you in the shower..."

3.  "...Aww man..!! the pec deck is the best..!!  I do it all the time for my chest.  This is the best way to do it....have a look....builds up the chest muscles here....I'll show you in the shower..."

4.   "Sometimes if you do the pec deck to failure, it sends the blood rushing to your nipples.  Totally makes them stand out under a tank top.... I've seen girls staring at my nipples so I know I've done it right....I'll show you in the shower..."

5.   "It's important to have a big chest when playing soccer 'coz it helps in blocking the opponent and stuff like that.  This is the best way to do the bench press.....it's awesome for the chest muscles here and here...I'll show you in the shower..."

6.  "I'm trying to work on my butt more by doing more squats 'coz it would help in soccer....so you can kinda see the shape of my ass in my shorts....I'll show you in the shower..."





Copyright © 2006 – 2016 FuelMix All Rights Reserved 
Copyright in the video vests in the lawful copyright owners 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.