LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Wednesday, June 01, 2016

By The Rivers of The Hot Tub

FuelMix sat at the edge of the gay sauna hot tub.  The gushing water jet below the surface massaged his aching feet and calves.  A parallel water jet spaced precisely apart, ejaculated and throbbed under pressure.  The jets replenished the gene pool, like the Tigris and Euphrates of an ancient sub-culture of sodomites. Nearby, a twink was semi-submerged in the swirling foam. He was eyeing FuelMix in a glazed reptilian fashion while licking his lips. He moved closer, partly apprehensive, partly predatory.

FuelMix felt his cock stirring. The twink was kissing his hairy thighs and cooing gently.  He lifted FuelMix's left leg and licked the back of his thigh, working his way up towards the inner thigh and hopefully, that sweet spot between the balls and inner thigh.  That would be guaranteed to get FuelMix going.   The twink's warm tongue perfectly matched the warm water in the tub.

"OOOoohh.....you have a ssweeeet body man...!!" gasped the twink coming up for air as FuelMix playfully and repeatedly dunked his head in the hot tub before rubbing his face in his crotch, "I'm usually full of bullshit in the sauna when I talk to guys.....but you're one hot guy...!!.....MMMmmm..!!"

"Ohh.....fuck.....lemmee lick your balls huh..?? I wanna swirl my tongue around them and tickle that sweet spot in your thighs.....I know you like that.....you were holding my face there...."

"I'm getting soooooo drunk on your body dude......Mmmmm.....I'm so full of bullshit in the sauna when I talk to guys.....but you're one hot guy....!!"  And with that the twink partially emerged from the hot tub and started slurping out FuelMix's armpits, inhaling his scent and sucking on his nipples.

Then he looked into FuelMix's eyes and opened his mouth....."Spit into my mouth dude...!! C'mon...!! yeah....fill me up bro....!! I wanna drink your spit.....I'm so fuckin' drunk on ya....I'm so full of bullshit when I tell guys in the sauna that they're hot.....seriously, I bullshit so much......but you're one  hot guy!!....Keep spitting in my mouth dude!!!.....Awww yeah......slurrrrpppp...!! Fuck yeah..!! Spit deep into me....!!....Your spit is sswweeeet.....!!  Gimme more man.....c'mon!......I'm so full of bullshit when I talk to guys in the sauna.....ohh fuck.... gimme more spit....spit hard and deep into my throat....!!!  Oh fuck....!! UUhhh.....UUhhh.... I'm so full of bullshit when I compliment guys in the sauna.....but you really are a hot dude......fuck yeah.....I don't know why I'm so full of bullshit.....but you're hot man....seriously....I'm drunk on ya.....!!"

He buried his head in FuelMix's crotch, breathing deeply....."Ohh man...!! I am so full of bullshit when I tell other guys they're hot......but you're really hot dude....ohh....noo!!....I am sooo fucked up and full of bullshit...."  He started gently licking FuelMix's cock shaft, looking into FuelMix's eyes........"Spit in my face man.....c'mon do it..... I feel so worthless near you - and I'm so full of bullshit...... but when I'm near you, it brings out the Truth about me.....you know what I mean dude...??  Seriously man.....you're a hot guy.....and I am so fucked up and full of bullshit.... I wanna eat your ass man....c'mon turn over....."

FuelMix turned around  to present his muscled ass to the semi-submerged twink in the hot tub. The twink's rimming technique was superb.  He lavished attention on FuelMix's hole like a boy puppy. Gentle kisses, lingering wet smooches on his twitching butt hole and inhalation, deep sustained licking into the ass canal and  best of all......blowing water bubbles into FuelMix's ass while liquid rimming just below the surface of the water.  It was mind blowing.

"Aww man..."  groaned the twink, his eyes having long glazed over....."I am so full of bullshit when I compliment other guys in the sauna.....I am just so full of bullshit for so long now.....I don't know what Truth is anymore......seriously dude, you are one hot guy.....I dunno how how to tell ya.....I'm so full of bullshit.....I always was.....but I'm telling ya the Truth about ya.....can you figure it out??....Oh man...!! I am so sorry I am so full of bullshit.....do you wanna drown me or something....if you're pissed off at me....?"

FuelMix pushed the twink's head under water and held him there. Pulling him up by his hair, the twink opened his mouth and FuelMix spat deep into his throat before pushing him under again and again, spitting into his mouth each time he brought the twink up for air.

"It's like a baptism man...!! groaned the twink in a trance..."Fuck my throat while you hold me  under...!!  Please dude, choke me with your cock while you drown me and heal me of my bullshit.... please......heal me.....purify me of my bullshit....!!  I'm so full of bullshit, I dunno Truth anymore.... all I know is that you're hot!!....I'm drowning in my bullshit dude....help me......HELP ME....!!

Originally published 9 October 2014
Republished 1 June 2016

Copyright © 2006 – 2016 FuelMix All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.