LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Sole Sister

"OMG...!!" swooned the Banana with the telltale nasal twang, shaking his head in disbelief as he propped himself up against the Locker Room wall, breathing heavily.  He pointed his finger at FuelMix who entered the area mostly naked, his towel an afterthought.

"I can't fuckin' believe I just did THAT to YOU in the Steam Room...!!.."

"Yeah....it was pretty good....you're talented when you're down there" grinned FuelMix, fumbling with his locker key.

"No, dude you don't understand....I've NEVER done THAT..."

"Really..?" said FuelMix, "you came across like a pro...I got the impression you were totally into it, judging by the noises you were making..."

"I was into it!!....THAT'S the thing that shocks me....seriously dude, I've NEVER, EVER done that with another guy.....me.....face down LYING TOTALLY FLAT on the Steam Room floor, sucking a guy's toes and licking his feet.....and then letting him fuck my mouth with his feet.....Oh God.....Fuuuck....I was TOTALLY FLAT ON THE FLOOR.....lying on my stomach and people were just stepping over me as I sucked your feet...!!"

"I didn't force you to do anything..." said FuelMix gently, unsure how to handle Banana's meltdown.

"Yeah..... I know, I know....I saw you in the shower.....you have a hot body....and I really wanted to suck you.....so I followed you into the Steam Room - but then those 3 guys got to you first.....you had two of them licking your chest and armpits and the third one licking your balls.....I couldn't get to your cock....and I was totally hungry for your body....and I needed to taste something of yours.....so I started with your thighs and just worked my way down.....all the way down to your toes and just lay there....face down, flat on the floor, in a trance.....while you fucked my mouth with your feet as the other 3 guys serviced you....for some strange reason, I felt I totally belonged there on the floor.....Oh My Gawd....I didn't even fuckin' care if people stepped on me or over me....I just needed to suck on you....Shhhiiitt....Oh My Gaaawwdd..."  He was still breathing hard and deep, analyzing and rationalizing.

"No harm done, you don't hear me complaining..." said FuelMix, "besides...lotsa guys come to a gay sauna to experiment and do stuff they've never done before.  It's a pretty safe environment, so long as you're not fucked up on drugs and shit..." 

"But you made me lose control..." said the Banana softly...."I'm always in control of myself.....but it's like you're wicked....not in an evil way....just wicked.....kinda supernatural....you triggered a response in me right at that moment that I couldn't stop....."  He bowed his head and put on his glasses. They sat skewed on his face. He opened his locker and stared blankly at its contents, still in a daze.

"Supernatural huh.?" smirked FuelMix as he gave Banana a parting hug, "I'll take it".


Originally published 25 February 2016
Amended and Republished 24 August 2017

Copyright © 2006 – 2017 FuelMix All Rights Reserved
ON A MOBILE DEVICE, VIEW THE WEB VERSION OF THE BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.