LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Twink 4

3.  Confronting The Twink's Sadness When He Knows He Can't Be Your Boyfriend And Knows You Will Have Casual Sex With Others 

(via WhatsApp between the Twink and FuelMix)

FuelMix (1):  I missed u today.  A young Chinese guy in Central followed me and said I have a nice body.  He wanted to suck me but I told him I was too busy.

Twink:  I'm curious about that guy.  Was he similar to me?

FuelMix (2):  Yeah he was very horny and likes foreign guys who were gym fit

Twink:  .....so u think i m always horny

FuelMix (3):  Yeah i do.  But u hide it well

Twink:  men r always horny

FuelMix (4):  Yr a boy

Twink:  i m 21 !!

(2)  so if u were not busy, will u let him suck ur dick?


FuelMix (5):  Do u think i should?

(6)  After all the comments i gave u over the past few days, what do u think i should do if someone comes up to me?


Twink:  This is a hard question


FuelMix (6):  That's why i told u about the guy and what he liked.  The reason it's a hard question for u is bcoz of yr feelings for me - plus some jealousy, plus some fear of abandonment.

(7)  I want u to understand that in real life these are the questions gay men face.....

(8)  And most run away from the issue bcoz it is hard.  They feel frightened and unsure and sometimes a little angry


Twink:  I don't know how to say it, I just know I feel uncomfortable


FuelMix (9):  The reason i told u is not to say how sexy i am - but to get u to think


Twink:  i hv thought of this question earlier but i can't find the answer yet


FuelMix (10):  That uncomfortable feeling for u is absolutely right.....it means u are searching

(11)  U are trying to define yr place with me.......remember the 6 options.....?

(12)  I'm a really good teacher


Twink:  I remember


FuelMix (13):  Today i gave u a real life example to get u to think


Twink:  It is a lesson that i don't want to have


FuelMix (14):  Actually it's a lesson u don't want to know or learn from

(15)  Feelings are never easy


Twink:  But I know I must face it


FuelMix (16):  Especially for a young guy who is feeling strong feelings for someone for the first time in his life and has told that person several times


Twink:  If u were me, how would u feel and what would u do?

FuelMix (17):  I'm not u.  You are u

(18)  Take yr time over the next couple of weeks.......

(19)  In the meantime kiss yr pillow


Twink:  It is really sweet when u said u miss me.  I just want to say i miss u too......I don't know how to explain my feelings......I can't say I love u like a BF, but u mean a lot to me.  Actually I've already felt sad before when thinking u r playing with other boys.  I don't understand my feelings very well.........have sweet dreams tonite FuelMix


FuelMix (20):  It's OK to feel sad and confused.  I don't expect u to find the right answer for several years.......what u are finding out is that love has many different faces.......some faces give u joy.......some faces make u sad.......some faces make u uncomfortable.

(21)  Today I wanted u to feel uncomfortable so u could name those feelings

(22)  You have learnt well today !!

(23)  Sleep well sweet boy


Twink:  Thank you but this lesson hurts me a little bit

(2)  good night :-)


Coming up In Part 4 - Empowering The Twink for The Future: Should a Gay Man Even Care...?

Copyright © 2006 – 2014 FuelMix All Rights Reserved   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.