LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Monday, August 25, 2014

The Twink 3

2.   How To Get A Twink to Define His Relationship With You - Without Breaking His Heart


(via WhatsApp between the Twink and FuelMix)

The Twink told FuelMix his college term was starting soon.  FuelMix reminded the twink that he had to get good grades, balance out his student life and personal life; and that he might even forget about FuelMix once his courses started:

Twink:   Studying is important but u r important to me too.......I don't know why I feel a little bit sad when u said I will forget about u


FuelMix (1):  Bcoz u might......

(2)  There will be ppl yr age and u may decide u are more comfortable with them

(3)  U might even date someone in college and that's fine too


Twink:  Maybe I feel sad becoz i m also afraid u will forget me n leave me suddenly

(2)  i hv fds who r at my age but u understand me much more


FuelMix (4):  No need to feel sad about anything......

(5)  The solution is to talk about the friendship we have

(6)  So we are both clear about it

(7)  I already know what it will look like.....it will be......

(8)  BBF.......BestBoyFriends !!

(9)  Or in my case.....i'll be yr MBF.......ManBestFriend....!!


Twink:  I hv thought of this question before. I don't know if u r my best friend or not because we only know each other for a few months.  But u r the one that i can honestly talk with.....everytime i m with u, i feel like i hv nth to hide

(2)  btw do u mean our relationship is not clear?


FuelMix (10):  Very good! Your comments above are exactly right!

(11)  Here are some suggestions for u to think about our relationship......


1.  Bye Bye FuelMix 
2.  I want FuelMix as my boyfriend (that is not going to happen becoz the age difference is too much).... 
3.  I want FuelMix as a social friend that I just go out with and nothing more.....
 4.  I want FuelMix as more than just a casual social friend......someone I can cuddle with, kiss and have sex with.....and as someone i can honestly talk with when we're alone.  I respect that i can't be his boyfriend bcoz of the age difference.....but i would still like to have FuelMix in my life in a way that is special and respectful to both of us......bcoz i have feelings for him......
 5.  FuelMix is so full of bullshit.....
 6.  I only want FuelMix for advice......i don't wanna go out with him socially, i don't wanna cuddle him or kiss him, i don't want sex with him.....

(12)  See.....6 options.


Twink:  Option 4......But sometimes i feel a little bit confused.  I know we shouldn't be a couple but what we hv done is more than fds.  Sometimes i wonder if this is not a healthy relationship, or whether it is a normal phenomenon in the gay world.

(2)  But even if i don't get the answer clearly, i know i enjoy every moment with u

(3)  Maybe it is not so important to think of what the role of FuelMix is in my life.  Just know he is special in my life is enough.  Ha Ha i don't know


FuelMix (13):  U do not have to worry about our relationship / friendship being unhealthy bcoz:
  • We are talking about it; and
  • I am guiding you;
(14)  Most guys don't even get this far

(15)  I don't expect u to have an answer immediately or tomorrow.  I have simply given u a way of thinking about it.


Twink:  Thank you.  But u think it is important to be clear about our relationship?


FuelMix (16): Yes bcoz:
  1. U are still young;
  2. U will probably want to go to the bars and sauna yourself to explore the gay scene;
  3. U might want to have sex with other people u meet in the bar or sauna or on the street;
  4. U might start dating someone and decide that they are your BF;


Twink:  Seems a little far in the future for me

(2)  So do u mean i should meet more people, explore more in the gay world, instead of only dating u..?


FuelMix (17):  No.....i said u might want to

(18)  That's why i'm guiding u dumbass

(19)  I didn't say u must

(20)  If u only want to date me that's fine - provided u are clear in yr own mind why

(21)  Look at the 6 options i gave u


Twink:  I see....among those six options, i would still choose the fourth one

(2)  do u think sometimes i over-rely on u...? i think i hv to explore more by myself, but at the same time i still want to date u


FuelMix (22):  No i don't think yr over-relying on me.  I think what happened is that u hv been happy to meet me, realized u have feelings for me - and have not felt like this with other guys.

(23)  I think becoz u were treated with respect and caring.....

(24)  And didn't expect it

(25)  A lot of other gay guys treat each other badly.  And both feel terrible.

(26)  That hasn't happened here

(27)  So on the one hand u want to explore.  On the other hand yr scared to lose me.  That's the impression i'm getting.


Twink:  u r right.....u r the sweetest guy that i hv ever met.  It would be hard for me to find others like u

(2)  u r right.....i want to explore more when i'm still young, but at the same time i m afraid of losing u.  i think i m selfish


FuelMix (28):  And I'm sexy too with a hot body.....!!!

(29)  No wonder yr confused.....!!!!


Twink:  Bad FuelMix....!!


Coming Up In Part 3 - Confronting The Twink's Sadness When He Knows He Can't Be Your Boyfriend And Knows You Will Have Casual Sex With Others

Copyright © 2006 – 2014 FuelMix All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.