LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Saturday, April 14, 2012

U ABBA What It Takes?

Spotted on Craigslist M2M page for Very Rich Megacity.  It's actually pretty good.  Whether it's original, is debatable.......Sing along girls....

GIMME, GIMME, GIMME (A man before midnight)
Hey, Honey honey, as the heading states I need a man! Knowing me, knowing you there's a lot we can do:-) 

I DO - Enjoy Kissing
I DO - Enjoy Massaging
I DO - Enjoy mutual Wanking
I DO - Enjoy mutual Sucking
I DO - Enjoy Fucking (Mama Mia! Here I cum again!)
.
The winner takes it all if you can tick all those boxes. Like you to be slim (skinny is good too), very smooth and 18-35. Super Troupers and Dancing Queens will get the speediest replys. The name of the game is you send me your face pic and, if you rock me, I'll respond with mine. Take a chance on me, voulez-vous? You won't be disappointed. Does your mother know? Doesn't matter - we'll be discrete. 

Me? Aussie, 6ft, av build (not fat!), quite dashing (think Richard Gere), fun and easy-going. So ring ring why don't you give me a call or, better still, email me with your stats. But please no emails that go on and on and on ... and no money money money boys. Can host SOS (Saturday Or Sunday) So long, see ya honey, until we meet .... Hasta Manana.

Regards, Fernando. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.