LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Burning On V

"OOOooh....!" crooned the breathless voice whose tongue swirled around FuelMix's nipple and armpit while a hand caressed FuelMix's hairy thighs, "aren't you a hottie....??!!.......you go to the gym don't ya......?

"Yeah...." said FuelMix, pinned against a partition in a pitch black corner of a sauna Dark Room and completely clueless as to the identity and Fugly Quotient of the wandering tongue, "what you looking for.....?"

"You.....hehehehe..." snickered The Tongue kissing FuelMix's torso and navel, "...nice bod, nice cock you got goin' there......can I kiss it.....?"

"OK.....but I only get sucked with a condom", replied FuelMix as The Tongue sank to his knees, kissing FuelMix's shaft and trimmed crotch.  Placing FuelMix's hands on his buzz cut, only added to the sensations in the darkness.

"You into V....?"asked The Tongue as he kissed FuelMix's balls, " I got some if you wanna buy and then fuck me....."

FM: No thanks, I'm fine at the moment.  You do a lot of V?

Tongue (breathing heavily inhaling FM's crotch):  Oh yeah....can't do without it....been so  horny ......got fucked 7 times over these 3 days you know.....

FM:  7 times...??!! You showed up at the sauna everyday or what?

Tongue (licking that sweet spot between FM's balls and thighs):  Nah.....I use Manhunt and Grindr.....really easy for me to find guys when I offer an incentive.

 FM:  What incentive?  

Tongue (licking FM's cockshaft):  V of course...!!  I'm a total bottom, totally addicted to getting fucked long and hard and often.....so when I cruise for guys and we chat, I offer to sell them V if they wanna come over and fuck me over and over again. Works out fine for both of us.....they come over, pop some V, they stay hard for hours, I get fucked for hours.......pretty cool huh?  That's how I score on my phone.

FM: Where d'ya get the V?

Tongue (kissing FM's thighs):  Online......tons of sites, I buy a couple of thousand bucks at a time from various sites, charge it to my credit card......never go anywhere without my V.  Gotta offer incentives to get fucked ya know..... competing with so many other profiles right.......?

FM:  So......guys jump to buy V from you?

Tongue (spinning FM around to lick his muscled ass):  Oh dude.....you have no idea.....over the last 3 days I got gangbanged too - mix of older white guys and younger Chinese guys......just offer V man.....they'll come running......trust me......

FM:  So you've had more than 7 guys fuck you over the last 3 days then.....?

Tongue (rimming FM's hole):  Yeah......I guess......not really sure coz I passed out afterwards.  So do you wanna fuck me......?

FM:  I'll just chill for a while, thanks

Tongue (disappears into the darkness without another word). 


Copyright © 2006 – 2012 FuelMix All Rights Reserved
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.