LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Action Sauna 6

1/F Overseas Building,
417 - 421 Hennessy Road
Causeway Bay
Hong Kong
MTR:  Causeway Bay, Exit B

Telephone: 2893 7027
Note: NOT open 24 hours, except on weekends. Call to confirm opening times

This came in from a reader today.  He went to Action Sauna on a Monday evening..........

I ended up going to Action at around 8pm (yeah bad hours). The front desk was actually over joyed to see me and he told the other guy to come over to see how "lang jai" [handsome – FuelMix] I was... That was flattering yet a bit awkward. 

There were around 3 guys there. Two of them had nice toned bodies. I was just touring the place a little and two of them followed me. I accidentally walked myself into a dark dead end and one of the guys was right behind. He was hot so I just went with it. He brought me to a room and fucked me. He tried many positions and I thought that was a lot of effort for a sauna fuck... ..I enjoyed it hehe.

Then we went to the shower and began talking. I found out that he's only in town for a week, much like me, and he's some sort of hybrid mix of Korean, Russian and Chinese.

I deliberately tried not to cum since it was my first time there and I was trying to reserve myself (lol). It turned out to be a stupid idea since the other guys had all left. I wandered around for a bit and another dude came in. He wasn't much of my type though, average face and body. I tried to walk around and well since I was the only one there it was natural that he followed me. I avoided giving him false hints so I ventured into the dry sauna and then to the internet lounge a bit.

Nobody came around. The staff actually chatted me up so I asked when they're usually free. Apparently it's around 7-9... I stuck around till 10 and decided to leave. The last guy saw me leaving and did the same.

The other staff then tried to persuade me to come again and I thought that was kinda unusual for them to engage in business chat with their clients.

Anyway that was my story. Crowd-wise, I'd just give them the benefits of the doubts since I sort of went at the wrong hours. But I was happy to find a hot guy, who btw was really fond of me... a little too fond for a sauna encounter too...

FuelMix says:  Sad.  If the staff were so chatty, why the hell didn't you ask them when the best days of the weeks are to come by ??  It's outrageous that this place would only have 3 peeps in there on a Monday evening, when other saunas around town would have far more, even if they aren't open 24 hours.

Either that or it's one of those late afternoons / early evening places.  Thanks for the update.  FuelMix is doing his best not to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.