LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Cruising For Cuddles (Cock Optional)

"I was inviting you into the toilet so I could suck your cock in the cubicle..." grinned the slim, good looking 20-something GAM in excellent English, as he sat next to FuelMix on a bench with a harbour view, "you have a hot body and a handsome face.....so I followed you here instead".

"I don't play in toilets", said FuelMix, "well, at least not any more - they're just too many people doing the same thingBut it's OK if I run into a cute guy in there and drag him somewhere else".

20sGAM:  Do you have a boyfriend? A handsome foreign guy like you should not have any problems finding a boyfriend.

FM:  No, I am happily single - but thank you for the compliment

20sGAM [giggles]:  Really..? I don't believe you.

FM [smiles]:  Do you have a boyfriend..?

20sGAM [sighs]:  Not any more.  We broke up 6 months ago when I saw his Facebook page and discovered he was also dating 2 other people.  Maybe I am just simple and naive...I wanted to trust him and didn't cheat on him.  But he was sleeping around and didn't care if I found out.  I was so sad.  He was a Hong Kong Chinese in his early 30s and I'm attracted to guys older than me.  But he didn't care about my feelings...

FM:  I'm sorry to hear that [takes 20sGAM's hand and kisses it].  Be brave.  You will heal.

20sGAM [smiles]:  Thank you.  You are very sweet [holds FM's hand and snuggles up to him as the evening breeze picks up. Rest his head on FM's shoulder and strokes his chest]  Gym boy muscles mmmmm nice...!!

FM:  You wanna take off your glasses..?  They're poking me

20sGAM:  I can't...I'm totally blind without them.  I wouldn't be able to see you

FM:  OK.  Just shut up and kiss me

The 20sGAM didn't need further encouragement.  He snuggled up even closer, placed FuelMix's hands around his shoulder and torso, whilst kissing gently and passionately, smiling in between his kisses. Nuzzling FuelMix's neck and licking his ears, he played with FuelMix's nipples and abs, gently moaning in pleasure.

[After 2 or 3 minutes of delicious kissing, stroking and cuddling]........

20sGAM:  It's been such a long time since a hot gym muscle guy held me and kissed me.  My ex-boyfriend didn't like cuddling and kissing.  He said it was for girls.  He would just fuck me and leave.  But this.....it feels soooooo good...!!  You know......I just wanted to cruise you, suck you in the toilet and go home.....but this is much nicer than what I expected when I followed you here instead......it feels really erotic to sit outside in the evening, hold hands, cuddle and kiss a cute guy......are you sure you don't have a boyfriend.....? 

FM:  Trust me, I'm totally single - and a total jerk.....

20sGAM:  A polite and hot jerk...!! Many guys, when you cruise them, they're not polite and friendly...They don't want to talk to you about simple things, or show that they appreciate the attention.  But you talk, you tell jokes, you laugh....you don't even know me but you're not defensive.....it just makes you even more hot and attractive.....!!

FM [grins]:  OK, just shut up and kiss me

20sGAM [big smile]:  You just like the attention, don't you...??  I bet you like a lot more than just getting kissed and cuddled...!!

FM:  Yeah. this for starters.....[gently pushes GAM's head down to the crotch of his shorts. GAM starts licking and kissing FM's shorts, while stroking FM's hairy legs]

Silhouetted against the evening lights, with nobody around, FuelMix undulated his hips as the GAM licked and kissed the crotch of his shorts, moaning gently.

20sGAM [looking up and smiling]:  I could do this all night...!

FM [grins]:  You'd have to buy me dinner...

20sGAM [grinning]:  OK, shut up and let me eat first...!! [drops his head to FM's crotch and continues kissing and licking]

Copyright © 2006 – 2017 FuelMix All Rights Reserved
ON A MOBILE DEVICE, VIEW THE WEB VERSION OF THE BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.