LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Thursday, October 12, 2017

A Date With The Crotch Of Destiny

Navigating the surging throngs of the evening rush hour commute in the MTR Station, FuelMix and a gorgeous, gym-built UK-born Pakistani guy, lock eyes.  The attraction was mutually instantaneous.

FuelMix slowed down and swiveled his head, UK-born Paki did the same.  For a few seconds, time appeared to stop and the crushing noise of the scuttling commute had dropped to absolute silence.

UK-born Paki approached FuelMix, stopped and grinned.

UKbP:  Hey.....I guess we both kinda looked at each other

FM:  We're both something to look at...

UKbP:  Seen you before in Central.  Always thought you were hot

FM:  Where have you been hiding..?

UKbP:  High-rise, corporate cave in Central by day,  Pure Fitness by night....

FM:  Great body, dude..!!  Bet you get a lotsa looks

UKbP:  Gym is your church too...[gently squeezes FM's elbow and smiles].  Going my way in the train..?

FM:  Yeah

UKbP:  Looking to be cruised deep underground..?

FM:  Impress me

Stuffed into the heaving train, FuelMix and the UK-born Paki found themselves grabbing the same pole. The crowd continued to pour in and FuelMix's temporary friend pressed his body against FuelMix's back as the doors closed and the train started to move. The 3 Chinese female office workers grabbing the same pole, were too engrossed in CandyCrush, WhatsApp and Facebook to notice 2 horny guys with slightly soiled minds - to be followed sooner rather than later,with slightly soiled underwear with pre-cum stains.....

UKbP [whispering]:  Don't ya love crowds when you're so tightly pressed together...? Makes indecency almost legal.....

FM [whispering]:  I'm still waiting for you to be indecent.....

UKbP [whispering]:  Stick your ass out a little bit....yeah....like that....feel me..?  The guys behind me don't know what I'm gonna do to you...!

FM: [whispering]:  Oh yeah...!! I can feel something hardening in my ass crack...!! [starts twitching his ass muscles]

UKbP [whispering]:  Dirty fucker... feel me throbbing..?  Huh..? [starts thrusting very gently without attracting attention, while making his cock throb through his pants to meet FM's twitching ass]

FM [whispering and breathing heavily, but discreetly while twitching his ass muscles]:  Uhh... Uhh... Oh yeah.... grind it in...!!

UKbP [whispering]:  Fuck yeah...!! I don't care if you're Top or Bottom, I just wanna fuck you and kiss you so deeply while I look into your eyes...!!

FM [whispering and tilts his back to look into his buddy's eyes]:  Like this.....?

UKbP [whispering]:  Oh man...!!  Don't do this to me...!!  I wanna kiss you so badly and kiss your nipples and your whole body.....just fuckin' lick the sweat off you and keep your taste on my lips...!! [very gently and discreetly thrusts his hips and throbbing cock into FM's ass]

FM [whispering]:  Uhh... Uhh.... Uhhh.....OOooohhh.....yeah baby.....give it to me....

The train pulled in at the next station and more commuters smashed their way in, expelling all the available oxygen in the carriage.  The door slammed shut and the train started to move...

UKbP [whispering and grinning]:  Nice...!!  Even more people too distracted on their mobiles not to care that I'm dry humping you..!! 

FM [whispering]:  Yeah...public is the new private...!!

UKbP [whispering]:  Stick your hot ass out, baby...I need you..!!..[very gently and discreetly thrusts his hips and throbbing cock into FM's ass].....Oh yeah...!!  Oh yeah...!! Just like that...!!  These bitches don't know that you're my bitch right now...!!  Feel my cock, baby, yeah....tighten that ass for me....fuck yeah....!! Just like that...!!  Gooood boyyy...!!

The electronically-distracted eyeballs passing off as humans, were too weary or jaded to notice what went down next.  Very discreetly, almost imperceptibly, UKbP's hand started to slide across FuelMix's ass cheeks as he continued to gently thrust into FuelMix, while breathing into his ear.....

FM [grinning and whispering]:  You've done this before haven't you..??

UKbP [ also grinning and whispering]:  Practice makes perfect...!!  You think I'm not gonna fondle that muscled ass of yours while I'm fuckin' it...?

FM [whispering and grinning]  Want me to twerk..??

UKbP [whispering]:   Oh man...!!  I have a dirty fantasy about that..!!  You could sit on my face and twerk your muscled ass while I deep rim it...!!

FM [whispering while his ass is being fondled and the crowd hasn't noticed]:  Oooohh......nice..!!

UKbP [whispering]: And then we could 69 and cum in each other's mouths....

FM [whispering]: Oh fuck yeah..!!

UKbP [whispering]:  This is my station, studpuppy.....Thanks for the hot ride..!!  Maybe I'll run into you again and grind you in rush hour traffic.....I don't need to know your name or number.....

FM [whispering]:  Works for me

The train doors opened and FuelMix's temporary friend disappeared into the masses swirling on the platform. 

Copyright © 2006 – 2017 FuelMix All Rights Reserved
ON A MOBILE DEVICE, VIEW THE WEB VERSION OF THE BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.