LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Moving In The White Direction

"You know what I CANNOT STAND about whites..??" spat the 36 year old GWM as he shook his head in disbelief, "it's their fuckin' entitlement mentality.."

FM:  How so..?

36GWM:  Living in Asia, you can see a leftover colonialism. They think that just because their companies sent them here, or because their parents or grandparents strutted around during colonial times that, as the next generation, they've inherited the entitlement mentality and the perks that override everybody else........The biggest joke is that the latest generation of  expatriate whites are mostly economic refugees fleeing to Asia..!!  Shit...I'm one of them!!....I'm happy to admit I crawled here looking for a better life..!!  Life in the West totally sucks..!!

FM:  Can you be more specific on white entitlement mentality?

36GWM:  Yeah, sure.  You know that controversy in online ads where if a white guys says, "No Asians", that's a preference, but if an Asian guy says, "No whites" that racist..?

FM:  Yeah...

36GWM:  Would you agree that's part of the white entitlement mentality..?

FM:  Yeah...

36GWM:  What if I told you that from my experience, some white guys are pushing sexual preference even further..?

FM:  How..?

36GWM:  By trying to force it on other whites...

FM:  Explain

36GWM:  Just like some Chinese gays find other Chinese guys really ugly, I don't hide the fact that as a white guy, I find other whites sexually repulsive. I can't bear to look at them in the bars and the saunas.  They are NOT my type.  I have a VERY SPECIFIC type to which I'm attracted...light skinned North Indian guys, light skinned Pakistani guys - especially the ones from the UK - Middle East guys, guys from Portugal, some North African types.  And I totally LLUUUUV  CUT cocks.  I think they're just beautiful on hot, muscular exotic guys with gorgeous features.  Got it...?? That's MY type and I'm proud of my choices

FM:  Fair enough. You can certainly find them in Hong Kong

36GWM:  Yeah, except some whites don't want you to find your own choice..... I put up an ad on Craigslist stating what I was looking for.  Within an hour, my ad was flagged for removal. For several consecutive days, I re-posted the ad and each time, it was flagged for removal within a couple of hours and disappeared.  I was furious

FM: What makes you think it was a white who flagged you..?  It could have been a bitter chink

36GWM:  I mentioned that the ads were up for a couple of hours before they were flagged for removal.  Several times I received responses from whites offering to hook up. I politely declined saying my ad was VERY SPECIFIC and thanking them for responding.  Next thing I knew, my ad was flagged and disappeared

FM:  It's not conclusive, but it is circumstantial

36GWM:  I continued to re-post the ad and began to suspect the same whites were responding to it.  Again I politely declined, pointing out my ad was VERY SPECIFIC.  That's when they got abusive  - which I ignored - and my ad was flagged for removal and disappeared

FM:  Sounds a bit fishy...what kind of abuse..?

36GWM:  "fuckin' Muslim cocksucker"; "brown nigger fetish"; "you're wasting your time on curry flavoured shit"; "pussyboy for terrorists".......you get the picture
  
FM:  Whites at their poetic best 

36GWM:  It wasn't the abuse that angered me.....it was their assumption that they could override my choices just because THEY were white, and then humiliate me - as a white man -  when I stood by my choices and excluded THEM.  They were showing a completely fucked up sense of entitlement

FM:  They had no reason to respond to your ad since your stipulations were clear

36GWM:  Exactly.  They were seeing what they could get away with.  It was a form of intimidation to get me to back down from my choices - or to make me feel guilty for being a white man and having the balls to say what non-white ethnicity I'm attracted to. As a gay man, incidents like these, really cement your views on your own race.  I was the victim of  intra-white racism.... that somehow, I'm less of a white guy for being attracted to foreigners.  I'm ashamed and angry at the behaviour of my own race.  In my next life, I'm gonna come back as a more superior race.

FM:  [grins]  Amen

Copyright © 2006 – 2017 FuelMix All Rights Reserved
ON A MOBILE DEVICE, VIEW THE WEB VERSION OF THE BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.