LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Blue Balls, Blue Moods

On an overcast evening downtown, FuelMix bumped into an attractive face and body which he instantly recognized and from whom he was happy to receive a hug.

"FuelMix, I am soooo depressed...!!"  sighed the muscular GAM Personal Trainer, with whom FuelMix had fond memories of playing in the sauna, in stairwells and in abandoned urban buildings awaiting renovation, "I'm not happy going to the saunas these days...there's no good energy..!!"

FM:  Yeah, I know...I feel the same way.  I have written off so many saunas

GAMPT:  Even coming to Tsim Sha Tsui is disappointing. This is the centre of town but Galaxy is hideous with fat, ugly people or old guys from Mainland China, Birds is dark with skinny, ugly people and Arena.....is a disaster.

FM: [giggling]:  So true.  Yesterday evening, some guy cruised me on the street in TST and suggested Galaxy. I said I would only show up if he gave me the cash now to pay the fee on the way out 'coz I had written the place off.  He gave me the cash, we went in, I got serviced, used his cash to pay on the way out.

GAMPT [in mock righteous tone]:  You little hustler...!!

FM [laughing]:  Hey...!!  I didn't make any money outta the guy.  Just used his cash to pay what I would have had to pay to the Front Desk.

GAMPT:  Do you know I've stopped to going to Hutong..?

FM:  Why..? With a body like yours..?

GAMPT:   The official entry fee is about HK$230.00.  I never used to pay that in the past, since I always got a discount.  I didn't show up for a couple of months because I was working and then last week when I went, the guy asked me to pay HK$230.00.  I told him I was never asked to pay this amount before and he just shrugged and said I had to pay HK$230.00.  I got angry and left.  I'm not going back.

FM:  Ouch...

GAMPT:  I went to Big Top in the past but didn't like it.  Alexander has now closed.  So for me, there is nothing in Mong Kok or Tsim Sha Tsui.

FM:  What about My Way in Causeway Bay..? I've been there a few times, not that frequently.  The manager asked why I don't show up more often.  The guys there are good looking, but sometimes it can take a while to get action

GAMPT:  Yes....that is now the only sauna I show up at on weekends.  It has good looking local guys, not so many Mainland Chinese.  It does take a while to get action.  

FM:  I've been to My Way on weekdays between 5pm and 8pm and there were interesting people there.  They have nice bodies but there can be a lot of attitude. 

GAMPT: I'm getting so fed up of attitude in the saunas.....To be honest, I'm getting fed up of being gay.  You can't meet the right guys online, you can't meet the right guys on the street,  you can't meet the right guys in the sauna.....and if you don't do drugs or clubbing, you have even less chance.  It's so frustrating.....I'm watching all this media shit about Hong Kong hosting the Gay Games in 2022 and I'm thinking, "Whatever...... why don't they have "Good Manners For Gay Men" as one of the sports...?? or "The One Hour Drug-Free Challenge..??"  Who gives a fuck about these guys swimming, running and dragon-boating..??

FM:  Yeah....I get angry and fed up too.  Sometimes I get asked why I don't have a BF and I just point and say, "Have you seen the shit that's out there..??!!"  I'm not paying attention to the Gay Games either.  I suspect Hong Kong will get it, but it still looks like a Pride Parade With A Locker Room 

GAMPT [laughs]:  I'm surprised those fags will even come out of the Locker Room..!!  Think of all the underwear and jock-strap sniffing, the group jack-offs, fucking in the toilets, cocksucking in the showers....

FM:  Those are the REAL Gay Games..!! 

GAMPT [laughing]:  Gimme a hug studboy...!! I gotta get to the gym and train some fat white guy.  I charged him more because he bores me.....[hugs FuelMix and gives him a quick kiss on the cheek.  Old Chinese lady walking past, smiles].


Copyright © 2006 – 2017 FuelMix All Rights Reserved
ON A MOBILE DEVICE, VIEW THE WEB VERSION OF THE BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.