LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Jungle Sauna 6 and My Way Sauna 15

(1) JUNGLE SAUNA:
10th Floor Ko's House
577 Nathan Road
Yau Ma Tei
Kowloon
Hong Kong
MTR: Yau Ma Tei Station, Exit A, then Exit A1


Tel: 2138 8678
Staff speak English on the phone 
Web: MyWayJungle.com 
Opening Hours: NOW 24 HOURS
Price: Standard Entry HK$150.00  | Under 25 HK$70.00


(2) MY WAY SAUNA
4th Floor, Kuo Wah Building
340 Hennessy Road
Wanchai
Hong Kong
MTR: Wanchai, Exit A4 - but it's a long walk;  OR Causeway Bay, Exit B
My Way is actually about 5 minutes walk from Action Sauna in Causeway Bay.

Telephone: 25749098
Staff speak English on the phone
Website: http://www.mywayjungle.com/ 
Opening Hours:  NOW 24 HOURS
Price: Standard Entry HK$150.00  | Under 25 HK$70.00

Jungle Sauna and My Way Sauna in Wanchai are under the same ownership


A 20-something gym-built white guy talks to FuelMix and shares his experience in Jungle and My Way:

I'd shown up to Jungle months before and didn't get any action.  I had also shown up twice at My Way on  Saturday afternoons where I was the only gweilo there.  I got some pretty good action with the GAMs and the guys there were like me, gym fit or gym built.  So I thought that I would give Jungle another shot.

I showed up on a weekday evening about 7:30pm.  The place was pretty full of youngish guys.  They were all GAMs.  Some were really skinny, some were gym fit, a few were gym muscle types like me and were quite attractive.  Guys kept coming in quite frequently, so I guess they have a large groups of regulars.

For a while I was just ignored, although I was looked at a lot.  I hung out in the Dark Area since there was more space there.  Then a few GAM guys touched me as they walked past.  Sometimes they came back to touch my body a few times.  But they wouldn't say anything to me.

Finally one GAM started kissing my bod and said in English that he liked my muscles.  He pulled me into a room and started servicing me all over.  He was pretty good and I fucked his throat in different positions before coming in his mouth.  I wanted to fuck him but he said my 8 inch cut cock was too big. Oh well...

So yeah, I did get action in Jungle.  I think more white guys should give this place a go as well.  The staff are perfectly polite and speak good English.  I paid HK$150.00.  That's what the English sign said, but I think the GAMs pay less.  I used to go to Central Escalator but I got frustrated as there just wasn't enough room to play and the guys showing up weren't attractive. Not really into fat white guys.

I will go back to Jungle and also to My Way.  Now that I've got action in Jungle, I'm pretty sure it will happen again.  Also, I like the huge space in My Way.  The GAM guys in My Way are pretty attractive and some are certainly built. I wish more gym fit whites would show up at these 2 places.  If I can get action there, they can too.
 
  • Readers may submit reviews of gay saunas in any Asian city;
  • We reserve the right NOT to publish reviews we deem suspicious, inaccurate or self-serving;
  • FuelMix no longer gives personalized sauna advice; 
 © Copyright 2006-2016 FuelMix All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.