LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Monday, April 18, 2016

Gay Blackmail In Hong Kong 5

Received from a reader today (underlining by FuelMix):

Some valuable observations and thoughts in this series of posts. I always hide my kitchen knife (the most dangerous item in my room) when I go out, because I might bring someone back. I usually leave my wallet with a counted small amount of money, let's say 9 x 100 Baht notes, in my room with my guest while I shower alone, and after our encounter count again.
"Why The Gay Saunas Win Most Of The Time " deserves a separate post. Two additional items:
Customers don't use cosmetics in a sauna. Cosmetics is a turn-off for me. I once had a boy who would get up in the morning and then spend half an hour in the bathroom. Means I have to wait half an hour for sex, and then lick and kiss all this stuff off his skin.
There is little talk in saunas. When I observe Thai boys in gay discos in Bangkok, I am often put off by their foul language. 
Unfortunately, for me there is a list of negatives as long, but still saunas beat disco or online.

FuelMix says:
  1. OK, OK...we'll republish "Why Gay Saunas Win Most Of The Time" as a separate post. 
  2. You haven't witnessed our local Chinese boys and their cosmetics ritual in the saunas have you..?? **snicker**

1 comment:

  1. Addendum to my above post:

    Putting away my kitchen knife came after a boy talked about suicide on the phone and in written form (that was 2014; just checked his facebook: in 2016 the same) and I saw scars on his wrists that looked like attempts. I had a vision of this boy locking himself into my bathroom after a disagreement, and then there would be just he, some toiletries, and my kitchen knife (I have no kitchen, I cut fruit and vegetable over my bathroom sink).

    Counting money before and after came after money seemed missing after I met a boy. Next time I met the boy I counted, and money was missing.

    I had two encounters with money boys in Bangkok who demanded unrealistic remuneration and refused to leave my room, I had to kick them out.

    "local Chinese boys and their cosmetics ritual in the saunas" when they enter or leave the sauna?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.