LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Alexander Sauna 29

1st Floor, Wing Cheong Building
404 Reclamation Street
Mong Kok
Kowloon
Hong Kong  
MTR: Mong Kok Station, Exit E 1  
 Tel: 2148 0400

Open 24 hours
Staff speak good English

FuelMix doesn't usually get information from GWMs on the street, so running into one he superficially knew (i.e. first name only, no phone number and no email) who smiled, exhibited good manners and had something relevant to say, was a pleasant surprise.

GWM:  Whoring around, honey....? Bet you spread like butter on warm toast.....!!

FM:  Nah......kinda depressed about the whole sauna scene these days

GWM:  Why..??....What's wrong....?  Shouldn't be a problem with a body like yours.

FM:  Thanks......it's the crowd. Not only am I hearing about Mainland Chinese everywhere,  but when I do show up, they're all I see.

GWM:  Heh.... tell me about it.  I went to Alexander on a Friday night about 10pm.  Look.....there's no easy way of putting this.....the place was ENTIRELY FUGLIFIED......I mean wall to wall FUCKIN' UGLY Mainland Chinese and get this.....FAT ONES....!!

FM:  Shit.....

GWM:  Yeah....some even had their wedding rings.....it's like WTF...??!! Does this place now have an agreement with a travel agency to bring in a truck load of FUGLY married Mainland Chinese every day or what...??  The Mandarin was flying thick and fast. I was so depressed and angry.....that place used to be fun but now......jeez.....

FM:  So.....the local GAMs aren't showing up there any more......?

GWM:  Oh they still do and they're angry about the way the place has been taken over by Mainland Chinese.....but from what I can tell, the good looking local ones aren't really showing up there now.......they're mostly going to Hutong or Big Top.....the other day one GAM said they were also showing up at ClubHouzz, but I'm not too sure about that because ClubHouzz can be pretty boring - except on their Friday night Party thing. So I guess it's Hutong or Big Top.

FM:  What about the whites that used to show up in Alexander?  There was a time quite a lot showed up.....I remember hearing gossip that it could compete with Central Escalator for the white and international crowd......

GWM:  Well....the last few times I was there, some whites were around, but I would say I've noticed a drop in the number of whites - whether locals or tourists - showing up......

FM:  If that's true, then where are the whites going?

GWM:  Hutong or Big Top if they're brave enough - and I have seen some at both places - but mostly Central Escalator I guess.....I mean where else could they go......? Sad little place with sad whites.....[giggles]  I shouldn't diss on whites huh....?

FM:  Yeah, there's no need to put yourselves down.  I can do that for you.

GWM:  Bitch.

Copyright © 2006 – 2014 FuelMix All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.