LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Galaxy Sauna 15

5th Floor, Harilela Mansion
81 Nathan Road Tsim Sha Tsui
Kowloon,
Hong Kong
MTR: Tsim Sha Tsui Station, Exit C
Tel: 2366 - 0629
No website that FuelMix knows of


NOTE:   
(1)  NOT open 24 hours - Usually 12 noon to 11pm (previously 2pm to 11pm)
(2)   Staff do NOT speak good English on the phone. 

A conversation in a public place between 2 GWM tourists in their late 50s.  One was French, the other was Swedish. They were speaking in English and talking about Galaxy Sauna. FuelMix decided to eavesdrop.......well, wouldn't you....??

Fag 1:   I love going to Galaxy.....!  It is so relaxed.....you know, every time I come to town, I end up there

Fag 2:   Yes...!! Me too. I find the place very convenient to my hotel, and there are so many different types of Chinese guys there.  Do you know, if I'm visiting for 10 days, I usually go there every evening...??!!  The place is packed every night...!!

Fag 1:   Every evening..??!! My God...!! are you that horny...??!!

Fag 2:  Yes, I really like Chinese cock and I'm excited to try the Mainland Chinese guys to suck and fuck.  I speak Mandarin and I find that some of the younger Chinese guys - you know, the ones in their 20s and 30s - really appreciate it when an older white man can talk to them in Mandarin.  I've sucked a lot of Chinese cocks because of my Mandarin...!!

Fag 1:   Ah....so you have double oral skills....!! You really are Bi-lingual....!!  To me, I find it comfortable to be around average-looking middle aged Asians.  I'm not much to look at, I don't go to the gym, so I wouldn't fit in to the other saunas where the athletic guys go. I'm a bottom and the younger guys seem to go for their own athletic types.  I don't get much attention from the young types, although I wish I did, but I get a lot of attention from the middle aged Chinese in Galaxy, so I'm happy to let them fuck me or I suck them in the Steam Room.  It fulfills my needs.

Fag 2:  You know, it's funny........The place looks crummy and could be smartened up, but that hasn't stopped the people from coming in.  I'm amazed how crowded it gets.  It's true most of the men are older and average-looking, but there are some younger Asians with nice bodies that also show up.  I get sooooo excited when I see them....!!  But some of them just run away from white men......

Fag 1:   It is so sad when that happens.  Many times I wish I had a young Chinese boyfriend in this city......I come here often and wish I had someone to cuddle overnight in my hotel room.  It gets lonely as one gets older.......and I have lots of love and affection to give, as well as being a good bottom.  But many of the younger ones don't want to know.....they just want their own types....I am very gentle and caring.....

Fag 2:   You must not give up hope.  Perhaps one day some young Asian man will see the goodness in your heart - and fuck your brains out too....!!

Fag 1:  That would be heaven for me....!!

[Both fags die laughing.....].

FuelMix exits Stage Left.

Copyright © 2006 – 2014 FuelMix All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.