LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Alexander Sauna 28

1st Floor, Wing Cheong Building
404 Reclamation Street
Mong Kok
Kowloon
Hong Kong  
MTR: Mong Kok Station, Exit E 1  
 Tel: 2148 0400

Open 24 hours
Staff speak good English

"Oh God!...." gasped the middle aged English fag to FuelMix on a mid-week evening, "what the hell happened to this place...??!!......I used to love coming here.....tons of hot local guys, tourists, reasonably friendly vibe.....now it's just wall-to-wall creepy, ugly, chain-smoking Mainland Chinese with no manners and shit for attitude......I don't even trust their hygiene.......you think I'm going to play with them....?? Hell, No.

I'm so pissed off because I like Asians and some whites - but definitely not these Asians. You don't mind me saying your city is overrun with these guys do you....?  No offense, but they're just fuckin' everywhere......I mean everywhere......I come to this city about 4 times a year and EACH time I return the more of these Mainland Chinese I see crawling around like cockroaches and choking this place and every fuckin' sauna in town.....How can you people stand this.....?

Look.....I normally wouldn't stop a stranger on his way up the stairs to Alexander, but you're a very attractive guy and seriously.....there's nobody there for you......just offering some friendly advice, it's not for me to tell you what to do or where to go......and I do apologize if I'm ranting......"

FuelMix smiled, thanked the English fag for the heads up - and went shopping in Mong Kok instead.

Copyright © 2006 – 2014 FuelMix All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.