LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Talking To Adam 7

OK, I'm a GAM, I'm happy with that and I know the type of guys I'm attracted to.

But you know what really pisses me off.....? It's when I see these ads from white guys going out of their way to say,  "Sorry No Asians" - and the first letter in each word is in capitals, but the rest of the ad isn't....?  It's like WTF dude.....Asians can read.......you don't have to put it in capitals for our slanted eyes.

Think about it, why can't these whites just say in their ad exactly what they're into and then shut the fuck up? Seriously, what is it with this "Sorry No Asians" shit.....?? I don't go into a restaurant and apologize for not ordering something.  I don't say, "Sorry No Pizza", or "Sorry No Chicken" or "Sorry No Hamburger". I just affirmatively and clearly order what I want like, "I'll have the Roast Beef" and then I shut up and wait for the thing to be delivered.

You know what I suspect....? Online personals are so lame and so full of failure that I think these white guys deliberately stick in "Sorry No Asians" to make it appear that every GAM in town is running after them. I think the truth is they're probably not getting anyone to bite.

Copyright © 2006 - 2013 FuelMix All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.