LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Big Top Gym And Sauna 16

3rd Floor, Yuet Yuen Building
17 - 19 Mong Kok Road
Mong Kok
Kowloon
Hong Kong
MTR: Mong Kok Station, Exit A2

Tel: 2628 6196
Note: Open 2pm to 8am the next day; 
On weekends and public holidays open 2pm till 10am the next day. 
Staff speak good English 



From a reader today:

I have to disagree with the person who sent in the review you published as No. 15.  I went on Tuesday afternoon this week, 27 August 2013,  from 4:30pm till 8:30pm and it was a ton of fun.  The place was packed, easily 40 guys there and they were coming in every few minutes.  They were in their 20s, 30s and probably 40s.  Although they weren't there this time around, I've seen white and brown guys in their 20s and 30s show up and get action in the afternoon.

When I showed up, they were local GAMs.  Quite a few of them had gym fit bodies.  Yeah there was the attitude that you've written about before but all I had to do was walk through the TV area and guys got up and followed me.  

It does take a while to get action but I got lucky 3 times, twice with the same gym built muscle hottie.

And as for his complaining the place was filthy, there was a fat guy going around every few minutes cleaning the rooms. No problems there.

I think that other guy's timing was just off, and I feel bad for him coz he was a tourist, but I do agree the place has attitude. Tell me which sauna doesn't.

FuelMix says:  Fair enough. 

Copyright © 2006 - 2013 FuelMix All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.