LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Talking To Adam 5

I'll  admit that as a 30-something GWM expat living in Very Rich Megacity, professional, very corporate, I've found myself getting really turned on by Oriental guys and "brown" skin guys.  When I say "Oriental" I mean Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese and Korean. When I say "brown" I mean the whole spectrum from Middle East, Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi and South East Asian guys. Hell, I pretty much cover Asians.

I didn't start off that way. Before I moved here, I was pretty much into other white guys who were versatile. I'd hit the saunas in my Western country and if I couldn't find a hot white guy to play with, then I'd let myself get serviced by a grateful Chinese guy. Making eye contact with an Oriental was strictly a last resort thing for me and I didn't do it often.  I wouldn't kiss him or touch him or speak to him. He had to service me, I'd fuck his face, cum in his mouth, then leave.

In my city in the West,  most of the white guys in the saunas were  into their own kind -  you know that shit, "it's a preference" - c'mon, everybody knows what that really means.  If the white guys were into brown guys, they'd couch it in terms of "Latino".  Looking back on it, I guess they had a mental block on just how hot and diverse "brown" could actually be.  Yeah.....they were ignorant and probably racist.

Since moving to Asia, I've travelled around the region and that's when my eyes opened.......Initially I fought against my own social and racial conditioning but at the same time, I couldn't deny how attractive Asian men were.

I was blown away by how hot the guys were in Singapore, Taiwan and Korea.  Some of my white friends said it was because of compulsory military service in those places.....maybe......but they were certainly masculine, built and very self-confident.  Fuck, those guys could party their asses off.....!!  In addition to the bars there, I showed up at the gay saunas in Singapore and Taiwan and I began to realize I was missing out on something.  The guys in there were phenomenal......you know, I'm not surprised that some of the Western fitness magazines started using Asian male physique models from Singapore on the front cover.

Bangkok was amazing......you hit some of the internationally known saunas and it's like a fuckin' spa with a totally international crowd.  There was no way you'd see that kind of variety and crowds in the West or that kind of ambience.

The other thing that changed for me was that I became versatile when playing with Asian guys.  Seriously, I would never have done that before if I was still stuck in the West. I guess Singapore, Bangkok and Taiwan opened my mind and my ass.

Now that I'm based in Very Rich Megacity, I find myself checking out the Asian guys on the street and in the gym much more than I used to.  It's the same in the saunas here.....I sorta make myself more approachable if I spot an Asian hottie.  Sometimes it works, other times the guy acts like I don't exist and goes for another Asian.  I guess it all makes sense. I did the same white-for-white thing in the West.

My introduction to brown guys took place in Very Rich Megacity too.  There's no shortage of Indian and Pakistani guys, particularly in certain areas of town and frankly, I didn't pay them any attention.  I assumed that since these guys were in certain districts, they were too low class for me to deal with. That was part of my social and racial conditioning too.

Here's how it happened:  I was walking past the main Mosque near the Park.  It was after Friday prayers and these guys were streaming out of the Mosque.  The pavement was packed and I was getting pissed off.  I was looking around for a way to navigate out of this brown crowd but instead, what I was seeing was guys, many of whom were in their 20s and 30s.  Thy were lean, athletic and those faces.....and piercing eyes.......they looked right into you -  and then smiled.  I was slightly taken aback.  I was trying to get from A to B, these fuckin' Pakistanis are all over the place, they're in that age group that I like and it's dawning on me that some of them have beautful faces.

Really, I didn't know what to think, I'm being pushed along by this crowd streaming out of the Mosque, these guys are in their 20s and 30s, they wearing jeans and T-shirts, they come in different shades of brown skin, some had green eyes, absolutely unforgettable faces......... and I'm getting a boner........

Then a while later, a group of us - all white -  from the office showed up for a Friday lunch curry at Chungking Mansions not far from the Mosque.  I'd walked past the place but had never been in - I'd just get really annoyed at those guys offering to sell copy watches or hassling me for  a new suit or a room in the guesthouse.  Anyway, we show up and we're walking through the arcade past the money changers and I'm looking around and wham.....!! there are those 20 and 30 something Pakistani guys with those lean bodies and sharp features and......it's the way they look at you......it's eerie - yet erotic and dangerous.......and then they flash this unexpected smile.......and I'm thinking WTF.....?!........and getting a boner.  It's like my cock had already decided before my brain had a chance to kick in.

The curry lunch with the guys from the office was uncomfortable for me.  I was trying to make conversation, eat the food,  discreetly check out the Pakistani guys and stop my brain from screaming that the food and the guys were hot.  The guys in the office asked if I was OK.  They said Chungking Mansions took a lot of getting used to......they had no idea what I was trying to get used to..........

That evening for the first time, I started jacking off to fantasies about those Pakistani guys. After that I summoned up the courage to walk through Chungking Mansions pretending to window shop, but secretly checking out the guys. I assumed that since they only spoke a little English, were doing low class jobs, had a reputation for drug dealing or at best, being gay-for-pay, nothing in real time would ever materialize.

Boy, was I wrong............

Last week, I was on the way to a business meeting. I was waiting to cross Nathan Road, about 2 blocks down from Chungking Mansions. The crowd was really dense and the pollution was unbearable. I was holding my breath waiting to cross.  All I remember is that I exhaled and turned my head to the side............and saw this absolutely gorgeous brown guy looking straight into my eyes, unflinching.

I was blown away.......he's about 5 foot 11, about 175 pounds, light brown skin, hazel eyes, chiselled features.  I looked at his body and my jaw just dropped......massive shoulders, uplifted cut chest that strained his T-shirt, protruding nipples, bulging biceps,  V-shaped torso and obviously muscular thighs visible through his jeans.  I could not believe what I was looking at.

My shock must have been obvious. He grinned. I was rooted to the spot.  I had no idea whether the pedestrian light had changed or what.

"Are you Pakistani?" I said,

"Yes", he said, "my English is not so good"

"You have a really nice body, it's so muscular", I blurted pointing stupidly at the obvious. "You go to the gym right...?" I said trying to sound professional

"Yes small gym in Jordan. Cheap one.  I don't have much money".

"Your body is amazing....." I crooned, completely fixated. I could feel myself getting breathless and flushed.  He didn't seem to be in a hurry to cross the street or go anywhere.  He was looking right into my eyes.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"27" came the reply.

"What are you doing now?" I said, trying really hard and badly to sound nonchalant.

"Nothing......I'm on break" he said, "what are you doing now?"

At that point something kicked in. I knew I had to grab this chance.  This guy was a fuckin' musclegod.

"Hey you wanna go to the park and talk....?" I asked him

"Talk...?.....About what.....?" he said looking puzzled. "My English is not good"

"I love your body......it's so beautiful.......you are a very sexy man", I blurted not knowing or caring who was hearing me.

"You think so...??" he replied grinning, running one hand over his abs.

He was teasing me. My head was spinning. "Please..... " I said, "come to the park with me, I really like your body, I want to talk to you.......and look at your body......just 20 minutes OK.....? I have a meeting to go to.......but I really want to look at you.....you're just so beautiful......" I must have sounded really pathetic, but frankly I didn't care.

It took a few moments of even more desperately pathetic persuasion and compliments from me before he agreed to come to the park. I grabbed his elbow and started crossing Nathan Road.  As we entered the park I pulled out my phone and told my next business appointment I'd be 30 minutes late.

We found a quiet bench under the trees and as best as he could in broken English, he explained his weight training program, demonstrating pushups, squats and abs exercises. I was completely fuckin' mesmerized and couldn't take my eyes off his body - and he knew it.........he was waiting for me to say it the whole time.........

"Can I touch your body....? I finally summoned up the nerve to ask.

He flexed his biceps and moved right up against me........I started caressing them.  He grinned and tilted his head back. I couldn't believe my luck......it was like something out of a musclehunk worship video............very, very, slowly and very very respectfully I asked if I could touch his whole body. He agreed........it was surreal and a total fantasy come true........there I was in the park, suit, tie and briefcase, with this clean cut 27 year old Pakistani, undeniably a serious muscledude, allowing me to touch his whole body.

Of course, he remained fully dressed.  My hands went over his chest, caressing his nipples, down to his abs feeling the ridges in them. He put one hand around my shoulder as he flexed his thighs for me over and over again as I stroked them through his jeans. I could see the bulge in his crotch stiffening, but I didn't dare touch him there.

We were together about 25 minutes before we parted company.  He hardly said a word as my hands explored him but he'd let out a sigh and gentle moan. I thanked him and we awkwardly shook hands. He then grabbed me, gave me an unexpected hug and said he liked what I did.

I was  fazed as he disappeared into the crowd.  Was he gay.....? Was my gaydar so fuckin' loud...?  Had he spotted me before when I was secretly checking out Chungking Mansions after my first curry encounter?  Did I have "curry chaser" written all over me.....?  What should I do if I see him again.....? After all, I know his name and he knows mine. Should I take it further.....? An hourly hotel maybe......? Would I have the nerve.....? Would he.....?

It was a total "Dear Diary" moment.

That's the thing I've learned being a GWM expat in Asia. It's so fuckin' seductive.........you have no choice but to open your mind and question all the sexual assumptions you'd ever made.

 Copyright © 2006 – 2013 FuelMix All Rights Reserved  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.