LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Club Houzz Sauna 8

4/F Canton Plaza
1125 – 1127 Canton Road
Mong Kok
Kowloon
Hong Kong
MTR:  Mong Kok Station, Exit A 2

Tel: 3484 2770

NOT open 24 hours;
Open daily from 3pm to 3am
Nude Nite after 8pm 


This came in from a reader today:


Follow Up To The Friday Nite Event (5 August 2011) at Club Houzz 

Dear FuelInjectedMale 

First of all, thanks for the reviews you have provided in the past. They have all been very helpful to me. And, above all, a lot of your blog posts are just right on. Some are painfully accurate, hence worth the lines.

I would like to spend the body of this email covering the event at Club Houzz that you mentioned earlier:

This is my first visit to Club Houzz, and my less than handful of visits to saunas in Hong Kong.

It was about 8:45 when I arrived. I was told at the door that tonight is a no cabin night as you mentioned in your previous review, which comes at $108.

Club Houzz was nicely decorated with a scent that reminds you how not-yet-jaded it is, unlike some other saunas in town. There were approximately 8-10 people sitting at the lounge area to the right of the entrance, mostly average dudes or chubs in their mid to late thirties, and no more than 12 people cruising or showing. But in all honesty, I was a little disappointed to see half the people sitting in front of the TV. After all, the point of the night's theme was to stir up some more action.

The shower area was less pitiful with a lot more daring guys in their twenties. A majority of them were slim to fit, comfortable walking around naked and were reaching out for body contact. One gym fit guy approached me as I walked in to the shower and offered me a massage rub down. I got plenty of action from a number of guys in their 20s. However, it was unpleasant to see one older chubster trying to push people away just to get a hold of me.

I felt very intruded when two loud Mainlanders arrived at the shower while I was in the middle of some action. They pointed at the threesome and talked loudly to each other, tastelessly destroyed the ambience. Club Houzz is not to be blamed for this, but I just want to point out the lack of manners in Mainlanders can be very unpleasant at times.

In general I was very delighted by the action I got and the friendliness of some of the people I met. After a 1.5 hour stay, the lounge area was less crowded with no more than 6 people. All of them, I could recognize, were resting after their actions.

The social aspect of the Lounge was unexpected and unlike other saunas I have been to,there was not an urge to leave immediately but, surprisingly, to stay for a moment to cool off. The chemistry in the lounge area is unique but I reckon it was more of a coincidence than a constant.

To wrap up, the Friday night theme was nothing major, more like any other nude nights. Club Houzz lives up to its young and fresh reputation, but not an exception to the rule - though not (yet) teemed with ugly and rude locals (or mainlanders), they do show up.

I hope my short visit can provide you a little follow up.

And keep up the blog.

 R---

FuelMix says:

Thanks for writing in with the helpful report.  FuelMix heard that only a handful of guys actually showed up, but was waiting for someone to confirm it.

FUEL INJECTED MALE 5 YEARS 2006 - 2011
Copyright 2011 FuelMix All Rights Reserved






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.