LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

White Boy's Sauna Etiquette

Two white guys were chatting in the sauna today, here in Very Rich Megacity.  One was giving the other advice.  Presented without further comment, is what fell out of his mouth (as accurately as we can recall):

Look, we're both white and we have to accept that we are much more superior to these fuckin' Asians.  Seriously, I may be living here, but there's no way I'm gonna regard them as better than me or even equal to me. I don't see why these fuckin' Asians should treat me like dirt in the sauna and give me attitude.  Who the fuck are they to reject me....??!!  I'm white and I have the right to reject them first. 

I get really pissed off when these Asians - whether they're brown skin or yellow skin - reject me.  Who the hell do they think they are....??!!  I make sure they run after me.......trust me......there's no shortage of fuckin' Asians drooling for a white guy......and you know why....?? 'coz we're superior to them in every way and as whites, we have the right to reject them first.  

Yeah, I'll fuck Asians - but I make sure I get to reject them first.
 Copyright © 2006 – 2012 FuelMix All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.