LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Sunday, October 05, 2014

The Twink 7

When The Twink Feels He's Not Hot Enough To Get Attention At The Gay Bar

(via What's App)

Twink:   I've realized I have almost no competitiveness in the bar.  I'm just a poor boy that no man will love.  I try to go in there with confidence, but I come back disappointed.  I thought failure would help me improve.  But it really hurts more that I expected.

FuelMix (1):   I know you're going thru a growing up process.  It's hard....

(2)  Guys can be pretty cruel

Twink:  Yes and at the same time I'm fucking stupid and naive


FuelMix (3):  Sometimes when I walk into the bar, I can hear guys complimenting my appearance - and then in the next breath, they're criticizing something about my appearance

(4)  I just ignore them

(5)  And then I get guys coming up to me and saying "Oh you're just perfect.....u have it all and confidence too...!!  U should get a BF!!"

(6)  I don't listen to any of them.  I just check to see how I'm feeling.....

(7)  If I'm feeling good about myself, that's all that matters

(8)  If I'm not feeling good, I remind myself that I am in control of my feelings......and I gently make myself feel better

(9)  Maybe going for a walk or listening to music


Twink:  But when I see hot guys at the bar chatting happily and I'm standing alone, I feel really depressed.  I wish I could be one of them.  I don't see any beauty in myself


FuelMix (10):  Maybe u don't know where to look sweet boy......your beauty is your innocence, your willingness to learn and improve yourself, your gentleness

(11)  A lot of guys look hot on the outside but are ugly inside


Twink:  Gay guys only like hot guys.  This is obvious.  No one will buy nice stuff with unattractive packaging

(2)  At least their outer beauty can give them a start


FuelMix (12):   Wrong.....they get so distracted by their outer beauty, they forget how ugly they are inside


Twink:  But people still rush to them.  It is a common phenomenon


FuelMix (13):  And then those people get a nasty shock when they discover just how ugly inside that guy is


Twink:  But at the same time, people never give a chance to those who are ugly on the outside


FuelMix (14):  U r not ugly sweet boy.  Stupid yes, ugly no

(15)  If u were ugly, I wouldn't cuddle you.  Seriously.


Twink:  I know u just wanna comfort me.  But u made me cry

(2)  I feel so fucking stupid

(3)  I don't know what to say.  I just want to say thank you.

(4)  U r sweet as usual..... sorry I wasted ur time


FuelMix (16):  I'm not sweet......I understand the pain becoz I went thru it.  There was nobody there to help me.

Copyright © 2006 – 2014 FuelMix All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.