LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Dancing In The Dark 1

An extract from an e-mail sent in by a reader yesterday. He's a white bottom:

Hi there

I have been reading your blog with considerable interest. Yet, I still have to come across one or two pieces of information, so I thought I might ask straight out............


2. Does all the action [ in a gay sauna ] have to be in complete and utter darkness? What's the point if you might as well do it with a dildo at your own home? Like you, I am a bit of an exhibitionist and I like it when other guys watch.

 

FuelMix says:

You'll find in the Dark Area the guys tend to stand around looking for someone suitable. Exhibitionism hasn't caught on yet - except in group action in the Steam Room. At best it's an intermittent phenomenon. It's an Asian cultural thing dealing with shyness and discretion. The Dark Areas have private lockable rooms with lights (and some have mirrors).  There's nothing to stop you from keeping the door open and the lights on (if your other half agrees) so guys can stand around, watch and jack off.  Asian gays here in Very Rich Megacity are chronic - and we do mean chronic - voyeurs.

There's much more to the blog than just the sauna reviews........


Copyright © 2006 – 2014 FuelMix All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. I wonder about dark rooms as well. In light (low light elsewhere in the sauna) everybody looks bored, and in the darkroom it turns into group sex. But it's not my style, I want to see whom I'm interacting with.

    Fortunately, there are a few places (in Bangkok) where group rooms have some light.

    I don't care if others watch me having sex, but I like to watch others.

    The shyness comes out on naked nights (in some saunas in Bangkok). Many Asian customers walk around with their privates covered with their hands, completely missing the concept of "naked night". (I'm not a fan of naked night, I prefer underwear days because I have an underwear fetish).

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.