LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Monday, July 22, 2013

Action Sauna 13

1/F Overseas Building,
417 - 421 Hennessy Road
Causeway Bay
Hong Kong
MTR:  Causeway Bay, Exit B


Telephone: 2893 7027
Note:   NOT open 24 hours, except on weekends. Call to confirm opening times. Staff speak English.


Submitted by a reader:

Hi FuelMix

Just over 2 weeks ago on a Friday evening I went to Action after work.  There were a lot of people there but that's not why I'm writing.  I'm writing because I injured myself in the steam room.

I stepped inside the steam room and noticed that the heat and the steam seemed pretty strong.  Since I hadn't been to Action for a long time, initially I didn't think much of it and sat in the steam room for a few minutes.  I then got up and had a lukewarm shower and walked around.

I came back to the steam room several times and sat there for a few minutes each time. I would then have a lukewarm shower.  I noticed that the steam that was coming out of the vents at floor level, was really strong.  It was so strong that each time I went in, I had to lift my legs off the floor  after just a few seconds and rest it on an adjacent seat.  I began to feel uncomfortable.  I noticed that other customers were also removing their legs off the floor and resting them on the seats.  After a few tries at sitting in the steam room, I gave up.

When I arrived home, I was horrified to find huge red welts and lumps on both my legs, front and back, from the knees down. They were also on my feet and on the toes. The were painful and itchy. I needed medication for them and it was so painful to wear socks, that I went to work in open sandals.

Over 2 weeks later, they're now beginning to disappear.  I'm really pissed off at Action.  So I thought I'd write to you with my experience to warn other customers.

Thank you.


FuelMix says:

Yeah we understand.  We've heard of people getting burned in gay sauna steam rooms here in Very Rich Megacity. The culprits are usually exposed scalding pipes in very dimly lit steam rooms or, as happened in your case, ultra-agressive waaay too hot steam.  It's good you got out in time.  While the welts would have been painful and itchy, they should ultimately disappear. Had you lingered in the steam room much longer, your other option would have been third degree burns.

Complaining to the staff after the event won't help. Ideally, a group of customers should have confronted the staff immediately to complain that the steam room was way too hot.  Our recollection of the staff at Action is that at least 2 of them are giggling ultra-fem shallow queens.

Thanks for letting us know.

 Copyright © 2006 – 2013 FuelMix All Rights Reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.