LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

My Way Platinum Sauna 10

4th Floor, Kuo Wah Building
340 Hennessy Road
Wanchai
Hong Kong

MTR: Wanchai, Exit A4
Telephone: 25749098

Note: NOT open 24 hours, except Saturdays and Public Holidays.
Mondays - Fridays: 4pm to midnight;
Saturdays - overnite;
Sundays: 2pm to midnight (Nude)

Received from a reader today:

Hello FuelMix 

So Hutong sauna was a dud and I've already been to the other Mong Kok saunas during my previous stays in HK like ABC, Alexander...... Those latter ones were disappointing with few and/or ugly people in it, so I decided to try something "new" and My Way Platinum Sauna seemed to fit the bill: loads of young and local guys, exactly what I was looking for.


The Premises
The entrance is discreet, off Hennessy Road in a small alley. Nobody will notice that you just walked out of a steaming environment. The premises were clean, except for the foot towels outside the shower area. They forget to replace them at a regular basis. There's a large steam room and a smaller sauna area. The maze with private cubicles is quite nice. The Halloween decor is gone now, but it is an overload of small posters everywhere, though I didn't find it that different from ABC and Alexander.

The Customers
About the guys: there were many local guys and they were quite young (20-30 years old), a few middle aged and older guys who weren't getting any action at all (or rarely any at least) and the lone white guy.
Unfortunately the white guys are not really attractive, combined with the locals looking for locals I think it's not the prime sauna to go for for those folks. For me as GAM I could just mingle with the locals, I was just showering and a handsome muscled young HK guy was already keeping a tap on me and indeed I got some action in the steam room. I must say that was one of the most memorable moments of my stay in HK ;) Afterwards a few other guys approached me and they were handsome too, though not up to par to the first one. All in all the evening ended with quite some satisfaction.

Repeat Visits
I decided to return the two following evenings after that first successful visit. On Friday evening (between 6-9 PM) it was quite disappointing, not many guys yet and a lot of posing and standing. I forgot that most would only arrive around midnight, I just left early. That was a bit of a disappointment, but probably I just came at the wrong moment. On Saturday evening closer to midnight it was quite the bonanza of cute young guys streaming in. And this time there was some action. I can confirm that late weekend evenings are the best time to show up or weekdays at 5-6PM.

After this third visit I could see who would pose and stand and who would dive into the action. While I was there 3 times in a row, it seemed that some locals were doing that on an even more regular basis. It's these, often cute, guys who wouldn't have/get any action. They're just running around and chatting with their friends. Perhaps they're counting on that one hot guy coming in, but it's an expensive wait at $150 a pop. I wonder if they get any discounts... 
I saw some more white folks the other times I went in but all were there for only a short time. I must say they were not very attractive and I guess that outweighed any preference for other GAMs for the regular clientele. But if you're a GAM your chances of getting laid with a cutie are higher than the other saunas. I myself would certainly go back!

Kind regards,
FrequentHKTraveler
FuelMix says:
Wow.....it's been a while since a reader sent in a review of My Way.  We're aware of its GAM - centric clientele and the attitude of its twinks.  There are certainly muscular GAMs there if you can get past the attitude. Glad you got action.
We actually like the Dark Room space and the Wet Area and have said previously in this blog that more GWMs and foreigners should show up there to stick it to the attitudinal GAMs and show them how to party. It would really scare the shit out of those GAMs especially if the GWMs and foreigners got into  groups and open-door action that they would get into  in the now defunct Towel Club.
Attitude and muscles.........yeah right..........if there's one thing that GAMs do really well, it's to stand around and stare while other foreign and white guys get it on.  My Way needs a foreign invasion.........

Thanks for the update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.