LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Saturday, April 06, 2013

Gay Sauna Bromance 3

Here's an update from the reader who kicked off Parts 1 and 2 of Gay Sauna Bromance:

Hey FuelMix,


I hope you're well. It's been a few months since I checked in, so I thought I'd write again.

First thing I want to say is I really identified with the post last week 'Talking to Adam 6', describing wanting to spend time with somebody you like because you feel a connection, not because you insist on a boyfriend. I remember roaming Hong Kong saunas every week for years and having hot encounters but more often feeling empty after the hot encounters passed. There are indeed many horrible gay men in HK but there are decent guys too.

Regarding my relationship, it continues to go very well. My boyfriend 'Sam' and I have now been together 9 months, a long time by my slutty standards. We're growing as a couple, more understanding of each other's nature and interests and the things that bother and turn us on. We're still committed and monogamous, and my sex life has truly never been better.

Being able to physically and emotionally give myself and belong to one guy has been eye-opening and even liberating. I feel more at peace and more self-confident knowing Sam has my back and I can tell he feels the same. We also challenge each other to be better men.

For example, Sam's a health nut and early in our monogamous relationship he told me one of his conditions is that we both get regularly tested for STDs. I was put off at first but then I concluded this is what any sexually active guy should do. So, we first got tested together in September, then every 3 months after. I'm nervous waiting for the results, but each time we're clean. The tests help me see that we both want to be honest, smart and committed.

It sure helps that Sam and I are hot for each other in bed. We're passionate and often flip-flop with tender kissing and body contact. After our STD tests in March came back clean, Sam said he'd like our relationship to go to the next level. He suggested unprotected sex.

I knew this day might come but still didn't feel ready. Despite my slutty past, I've always been careful, particularly with anal penetration, which I sometimes find painful receiving. I told Sam this and he replied that he simply didn't want there to be any barriers between us. He said, as lovers, we should make love and not just have sex. I told him I'd think about it.

Finally, last weekend, Easter Sunday in fact, we did it. He rang me after finishing lunch with his family. He said he wanted to meet me at my flat. At the door he had an extra horny vibe about him and as we kissed hot and heavy he whispered, 'is today the day?' I said yes. We made our way to my bedroom and slowly undressed each other, feeling each other up like it was the very first time we met. We were both rock hard. I reached for his ass to finger it...

I must say that sliding into Sam's bubble butt without a condom felt like a dream. I could hardly contain myself and tried to take it slow. However, I got such a rush of excitement that within minutes I told him I was going to cum and sure enough I unleashed a big load, causing him to twitch all over, which was incredibly sexy. I stayed inside him a long while.

I was ready to rest but Sam was itching for his turn. At this point I got anxious but, like any good lover, he was attuned. He said we'd go slow and I could tell him to stop. However, his sensual kisses drove me wild and before I knew it he had me on my back, his big long dick easing bare into my tight little hole. He started topping me gently but when he hit my g-spot I grabbed his ass and told him to fuck me harder. Sam obliged and not long after he came inside me. I can't describe the exhilaration and intimacy I felt. I've never felt closer to him.

I guess I'm trying to say committed monogamous relationships can be awesome. I know a lot of hard work and a bit of luck are needed but if I can find depth after years of casual sex I'm certain anyone can. Making love to a person you love, and are committed to, is worth it.

Until my next update, all the best to you and your readers -- HKSS
 
FuelMix says:
 
We agree that Monogamy can be very sexy.  But it takes work and Trust.  As you're finding out. Thanks for the update.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.