LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Big Top Gym And Sauna 12

3rd Floor, Yuet Yuen Building
17 - 19 Mong Kok Road
Mong Kok
Kowloon
Hong Kong
MTR: Mong Kok Station, Exit A2

Tel: 2628 6196
Note: Open 2pm to 8am the next day; 
On weekends and public holidays open 2pm till 10am the next day. 
Staff speak good English 



Received from a reader today:

Hey FuelMix

A friend of mine 'dragged' me out to Big Top Sauna on Saturday, "they got good coffee over there" he said. Not that I even like coffee, it was around 8pm and having worked a full day I wasn't really up for it either, but along I went. And what a pleasant surprise it was. It was my first time at Big Top and I got a feeling I will be heading back. It was packed !! Didn't count but if I had to guess I'd say there were around 40 guys there. People were friendly, chatty and smiling. Didn't notice a lot of attitude. The small towels make it quite impossible to cover up so quite a few just walked around with their towels around their necks (Yeah).

Stayed till around 11 I think and in that time received a lot of stares and was touched up a bit too in the dark corridors. Played with a couple of guys, and if I had been more up for it I would have played with a few more. The from-8-to-9-guys (and before 8 too I guess) were hottest. Different types of guys too, from skinny to muscular, short to tall, but mostly hot!! The two of us were the only white guys there and later in the evening a big black guy walked in. Somewhere between 9 and 10 (I think) quite a few guys left, but it seemed to pick up again about half an hour later. Most of the new arrivals were much older, and one of the uncles didn't care much for the word 'no'.

All in all I had a surprisingly pleasant time and will definitely go back. Management also put me on their discount list. Don't really know what the requirements are but all he asked me was if I was a resident in HK and that was it.
  

FuelMix says:  Thanks for the update

Copyright © 2006 – 2012 FuelMix All Rights Reserved 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.