LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Ni-chome Sauna 1

8th Floor, Parmanand House, 
51 – 52 Haiphong Road, 
Tsim Sha Tsui, 
Kowloon, 
Hong Kong
MTR:  Tsim Sha Tsui Station, Exit A

No website that FuelMix knows of
Tel: 2723 - 1881

Opening Hours: 11am - 11pm
Note:  Nude Sauna

From a reader:

Hey Fuelmix,

Just started reading some of your reviews of saunas and decided that I'd visit Ni-Chome. 

Went with a mate, at about 8:15 on a Monday evening, there was a mix of Filipino, Indian, Chinks and the one GWM. Got some group action with my mate starting off fucking me doggy style when all of a sudden, our room was filled with at least 5 other men in line to have me suck them off. Had a great evening and hit the showers dripping with cum. Loved the locker area; had several men brush past me with their cocks just walking by.

Must say, the clientele is generally in the late 20s to mid/late 30s...nothing that shouts "I want a piece of that!" or "I want you deep inside me / in my throat"........

For the entrance fee of 60 bucks after 8:00 PM, I would definitely revisit.

Great blog!
Much love,
J------

 
FuelMix says:  Interesting observation that their clientele appears to be broadening out in terms of ethnicity - and on a Monday evening too.  The entrance fee may be HK$60.00 after 8pm but bear in mind the place will probably empty out by 10:30pm and close by 11pm.  Timing is everything.  Thanks for the update.

FUEL INJECTED MALE 5 YEARS 2006 - 2011
Copyright 2011 FuelMix All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.