LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Sunday, January 21, 2018

The Watersports Ambassador 2

Best Gay Saunas In Hong Kong For Watersports Fun

The 32 year old, western-educated, professional, local Chinese (who describes himself as, "The Watersports Ambassador"), continues his conversation with FuelMix in the sauna:

Unlike Europe and the US, there's no purpose-built gay space in Hong Kong for watersports parties. I've been doing the rounds of the saunas in town to see which are the best venues for watersports action. Due to the way that saunas are laid out in Hong Kong, I just looked at the suitability of the Shower Areas.  Do you want me to tell you....?  You can tell your buddies and who knows...? Maybe things will happen...

[Set out by FuelMix in alphabetical order with "The Watersports Ambassador's" comments, as best as he can recall]:

Arena - The shower area is huge and just perfect, especially the 2 more private showers behind the partition wall;

Big Top - Nah, it's very small and very public and there's usually a queue of people waiting for the shower;

Birds - Forget it.  Too dark.

Central Escalator - Nah, too small;

Colony - That shower area is decent sized and has potential.  If you get turned on being watched by the guys in hot tub, that could be fun;

Galaxy - quite possible, 'coz most of the showers are private - except the ones near the Steam Room;

Gateway - possible if they're not too many peeps around.  Nice shower area;

Gong Guan - oh wow..!! Just perfect.  Very nicely done shower area with just the right amount of privacy and publicity.  Can you imagine how hot it would be if you're showering near the glass window as people are walking by and there's a guy kneeling down in front of you and you're pissing on him as you're showering...??!!  And there's also the slightly hidden showers.

Hutong - just too attitudinal wherever you go in the premises.  Those guys are probably drinking their own piss anyway when no one's looking.....HAHAHAHAHAHA..!!! 

Jungle - the showers have potential 'coz they're behind a partition.  Bit of attitude though.

KK Fitness - haven't been there yet.  But I'm told it's a much older crowd with some younger guys.

My Way - Nice shower area, big and bright.  Very public so it requires some confident guys to play.  But the showers have some great potential;

QQ Fitness - Shower area has surprisingly good potential, especially the 2 large private showers;

Rainbow - Haven't been;

Soda - Small shower area done in black tiles. Certainly has potential;

You know the Gay Hanky Code..?  Yeah..?  If I'm downtown and wearing jeans, I stick a yellow hanky in the back right hand pocket.  You know what that means...?  Man...it would be awesome if a hot guy stopped me in the street and said, "I saw the hanky, let's do it....there's a sauna nearby".

If  I'm cruising around, feeling slutty, I've run into white gay guys on the street who've spotted my hanky.  Their eyes widen and they're thinking like, "OMG...!! Is this chink really into piss...??!! Fuck yeah...!!"  I smile and lick my lips as I walk past.

Lately, if I walk past hot local Chinese with my yellow hanky sticking outta my right butt, all I get is, "nice hanky..!!"  AAAAAaaaaaargh....!!!

 
Copyright © 2006 – 2018 FuelMix All Rights Reserved
ON A MOBILE DEVICE, VIEW THE WEB VERSION OF THE BLOG 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.