LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Nearly Raped By A Deaf Gay Guy

Turning around to see who had called his name while navigating a chronically packed street here in Very Rich Megacity yesterday evening, FuelMix recognized a gym-fit 20 year old local college GAM with whom he'd had some casual conversations and fun times in the sauna.  The GAM looked breathless and in shock.

FM:  Are you alright..?  You look a bit strange...what happened to your face..?

GAM:  I nearly got raped....

FM:  Where...?

GAM:  [names sauna].  I've just come from there.  Look...[shows FM fresh scratches on his arms, chest,  face and abs]

FM: What happened..?

GAM:  I had already changed and had wrapped my towel around me.  I was sitting near the Locker area to see who would come in.  A young Chinese guy came in, about my height, wearing glasses, probably around my age or a bit older.  He looked fit ,cute, a little bit nerdy and smiled at me.  So I smiled back and watched him undress.  His body was OK and he was looking at me and smiling a lot.  I wasn't cruising him, but he was really staring at me.  I knew he wanted to play with me, but I hadn't made up my mind.

He changed and went for a shower.  I was still sitting there when he got back and he kept looking at me. I still hadn't decided whether I wanted to play with him, so I got up to walk around.  He followed me everywhere I went.

I was standing against the wall in the Dark Area and he came up to me and started stroking my body. I didn't say anything and he didn't say anything.  There was nothing to indicate that he was deaf - there was no hearing aid or anything in his ear.  I dunno.....maybe he had removed it in the Locker Area and I hadn't noticed.  He never said "Hi", or anything and neither did I.

He started to kiss my body and it felt good, so I let him do it.  He was licking my balls and my legs, stroking my body.  I thought maybe he was a bottom.  We didn't speak at all.

After licking and kissing my bod, he took me by the hand to one of the rooms.  When he removed his towel, I was impressed by the size of his cock.  He never indicated what he wanted to do or whether he was "One" [Top] or "Zero" [Bottom].  I didn't say anything because he immediately got on his knees and started servicing me, the same way he was doing in the Dark Area.  He was licking me everywhere and it felt really good.  He never said anything, just licking me quietly.

Then he motioned with his fingers that he wanted to fuck me.  I told him I was Top - and that's when things turned nasty.  He suddenly got up and turned me around, trying to bend me over.  I said "No" and repeated that I was a Top.  He pushed me up against the wall, trying to fuck me. I pushed him back, shook my head, said "No thanks", and attempted to leave the room.

I unlocked the door and he slammed it shut, locking it again.  He blocked the door with his body and  turned to face me looking really angry.  Funny noises started coming from his mouth and I thought at first he was retarded......then I realized he was deaf.  He pushed me up against the wall and tried to force me to the floor on my back so he could fuck me.  We started struggling.  He was getting quite physical and aggressive, making funny wailing noises while blocking my moves to stay on my feet and get out of the room.

We struggled quite a bit as I attempted to get rid of him and stay on my feet.  He blocked the door several times, even after I'd unlocked it.  His strength for a deaf guy was astonishing and that's how I got scratched on my face and body.  I was angry and frightened. Several times he slammed me against the wall, trying to get me to collapse on the floor.  I raised my voice frequently in Cantonese and told him to leave me alone and let me get out of the room.

People in the Dark Area heard that something was going on. I heard them making comments in Cantonese that something appeared to be wrong, but nobody tried to assist me by knocking on the door and asking if I needed help.

I was getting really stressed in there.  My heart was racing.  This nerdy, deaf guy had the strength of a gorilla.  Nobody was helping me and he was refusing to let me get out of the room.  He had got it into his head that he was going to fuck me and wouldn't take "No" for an answer.  We fought some more. I realized I had to stay as close to the door as possible and not allow him to push me to the floor or towards the back of the room.

Then I got angry.....I grabbed him by the neck by one hand and started kicking the door repeatedly so people outside could hear something was wrong.  He was using one of his hands to block the door lock so I couldn't unlock it.  I started yelling in Cantonese, "let me get out...!!"  He started making loud wailing noises like a deaf guy does, and fighting with me with his fist.

I finally got his hand off the door lock, unlocked it, opened the door and kicked the door into him, forcing him into a corner.  He was wailing loudly and hitting the door in anger.

I was out of the room and in the Dark Area corridor.  There were people standing around looking at me and muttering to each other.  Nobody came forward to ask if I was OK.  I wasn't.  I pointed to the room and said in Cantonese, "that guy is dangerous, be careful".

I was sweating, my heart was racing and I had scratches on me.  It wasn't until I got to the Locker Area and looked in the mirror that I saw the scratches on my face.  I was horrified and pissed off.  I had a shower, got dressed and left.

WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO TELL MY PARENTS WHEN THEY SEE THE SCRATCHES ON MY FACE.....??!!  THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW I'M GAY...!!  HOW CAN I EXPLAIN THIS TO THEM..??!!  IT'S SO OBVIOUS I'VE BEEN IN A FIGHT.....!!  I CAN'T MAKE A REPORT TO THE POLICE WITHOUT DISCLOSING WHERE IT HAPPENED AND OUTING MYSELF.

WHAT AM I GONNA DO WHEN I GET HOME..??!!  I'M NOT READY TO COME OUT TO MY PARENTS...I'M JUST NOT...!!  HOW CAN I TELL THEM THAT I'M GAY AND SOME GUY TRIED TO RAPE ME..??!!  THEY WILL THROW ME OUT...!!  I KNOW THEY WILL...!!

FM:  [remains silent, not knowing what to say]

Copyright © 2006 – 2017 FuelMix All Rights Reserved
ON A MOBILE DEVICE, VIEW THE WEB VERSION OF THE BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.