LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Arena Sauna 11

FIST AND FETISH (apparently) 
GAY SAUNA IN HONG KONG

2/F Wing Hing Mansion
16 Granville Circuit
Tsim Sha Tsui
Kowloon
Hong Kong
MTR: Tsim Sha Tsui Station, Exit B

Tel: 2301 4500 (same number as the now defunct ABC)
Web:  www.hksauna.com
and http://www.hksauna.com/arena
NOTE:  OPEN 24 HOURS 
Staff speak English




FuelMix has written off Arena. Will not show up.  Will not upload his reviews.
See Arena Sauna 9
(Readers may submit their reviews)

...And The Reports About Arena Keep Getting Worse...

1.  One GAM's Miserable Experience On Valentine's Day
2.  The Staff Doubt How Long Arena  Will Last

Heading towards the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station, FuelMix was intercepted by a friendly GAM-Throat-On-The-Street wearing a look of utter disgust and anger.

"...never seen you look so handsome!" cooed FuelMix provocatively, suspecting he was about to get an earful about something.

"AAaaaiiiiyaahhh...!!"  screeched GAMTOTS, "I went to Arena last night...you know, Valentine's Day...I thought OK, maybe some guys there...I went at 8pm.  Just as I entered, 3 people were leaving.  Do you know how may people were there...?"

FM:  Tell me...

GAMTOTS:  Two.!... TWO!!

FM:  Well,  a Tuesday night at 8pm might not be the best time...

GAMTOTS:  This was Valentine's Day..!!  I thought gay men would be horny - and Arena is open 24 hours, Physical gym is nearby and that has many gay guys from California...I thought OK, give it another try.....just TWO people there.....!! 

FM:  Doing what..?

GAMTOTS:  Sitting there..!!  Just sitting there..!!  If I had been to Big Top or Hutong or My Way, even at 8pm on a weekday, there would have been more people there and good chance of action.  In Arena, NOTHING..!!

FM:  Wow....how long did you stay..?

GAMTOTS: 40 MINUTES..!!  Nobody else came.  Those 2 other guys just sat there. Then I had enough.  I was sooooo angry.  Even in the Dark Room, there was only one video screen playing.  The other seemed to be switched off.  So, there could not have been many people there for a few hours.

FM:  Sad.

GAMTOTS:  When I left, I spoke to the staff guy.  I told him I have been to Arena several times - weekday evenings, Friday evenings, Saturday afternoons and evenings, Sunday afternoon, even Public Holidays.....and EACH time hardly anybody there....just maybe 4 or 5 people that's it. And not good looking guys,  I asked him what is going on here..?  This is supposed to be open 24 hours.

FM:  And...?

GAMTOTS:  He said Sunday afternoons best time, but I don't believe him.  I told him I have come at many different times and that something is wrong here.  The place is NOT working and they are charging too much money for nothing. They are in Tsim Sha Tsui and should be getting locals and tourists like ABC since they are open 24 hours. Then, he said not many people come here and he is not sure how long they can stay open.  He could see I was angry.  I was surprised he said that, but he should know.

FM:  Really sad. It has been open several months and people just don't like it.

GAMTOTS:  The way they designed the space is horrible.  Not comfortable and very cramped.  I don't get a good feeling about Arena's future.  Such a waste of time and money.
  • Readers may submit reviews of gay saunas in any Asian city;
  • We reserve the right NOT to publish reviews we deem suspicious, inaccurate or self-serving;
  • FuelMix no longer gives personalized sauna advice;
Copyright © 2006 - 2017 FuelMix All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.