LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Saturday, August 08, 2015

Big Top Gym And Sauna 18

3rd Floor, Yuet Yuen Building
17 - 19 Mong Kok Road
Mong Kok
Kowloon
Hong Kong
MTR: Mong Kok Station, Exit A2

Tel: 2628 6196

Note: Open 2pm to 8am the next day; 
On weekends and public holidays open 2pm till 10am the next day. 
Staff speak good English 




Sent in by a reader earlier this week:

Wow! Good stuff! I am so pleased to hear you are re-starting your blog. By way of encouragement and contribution, I’ve jotted down my recent (latter half of July 2015) experience of visiting ABC and Big Top - hope you and your loyal followers find this amusing............

 I made two visits to Big Top in Mongkok:

1.  Friday “Big Cock”. That was my first visit to Big Top. I got there on a Friday afternoon about 5pm. The geeky looking receptionist spent five minutes explaining their complex tariff structure when I just wanted to get my clothes off! Once through, I was pleasantly surprised to find the place was busy - a few guys milling about by the TV lounge watching TVB (why?), and quite a few more loitered around the showers, sauna and backrooms. Most were happy to be in the nude, though the usual attitude was present. Having strutted around in the buff, the geeky looking receptionist was very keen to give me a private measurement of my cock … I wondered whether that’s a standard treatment. 

In this instance, the clientele mostly matched the theme - there were lots of Chinese guys with bigger than average cocks around. A couple of guys were definitely in the eight-incher category. HOWEVER, the guys were either scrawny or bearish. Just imagine if these guys were bulked up or trimmed down, they could be so much more desirable. Still, I managed to find a few chunky guys who were willing to serve my demanding hard muscle pecs.

2.  Saturday “Big Top”. Well, since the clientele mostly matched the “Big Cock” theme on Friday, I went back on the following Saturday to see whether “Big Top” big muscle guys turned up there. The geeky looking receptionist was quite efficient this time and I got my clothes off in no time. Having surveyed the premise thoroughly, I was disappointed to find most guys were at best “gym toned”. Sure that’s better than scrawny. But gym toned is not big muscle. Luckily, there was one big muscle guy (big pecs, big thighs, shaved head) - he took one look of my 5’11” muscle frame and dragged me into a room for an extended session 8-)

Verdict: Big Top, despite its small foot print, has the potential to offer a lot of fun. Hung Asians can be found on their Big Cock night, alas big muscle guys remain a rarity here in Very Rich Megacity.

FuelMix says:  Thanks for the update. (The geeky looking receptionist is a Top and is well hung himself).

1.  Readers may submit reviews of gay saunas in any Asian city;
2.  FuelMix no longer gives personalized sauna advice;

© Copyright 2006-2015 FuelMix All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.