LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Late Nite In The Gym Shower

(a.k.a. The Spurt Locker........)

Sometimes....weird things - no,wait..... make that really bizarre things - happen when one least expects them, even if they take place in a venue that reeks of sexuality, fantasy, testosterone and nakedness.........like the gym shower in an ultra-discreet (probably fag-designed) Locker Room.

It was very late in the evening, coming up to 11pm, as FuelMix finished his workout in the gym. There were 3 other customers there - 2 ugly slant-eyed pussies and one Asian Guy, about 30-something, whom FuelMix was aware was stealing glances at him. The 2 pussies left, FuelMix headed into the Locker Room for a shower, the Asian Guy swiveled his head in FuelMix's direction.

FuelMix's gaydar bleeped and he thought, "this could get interesting..." The gym and cleaning staff had already left, leaving Security to lock up. And Security were nowhere in sight.

FuelMix was stripping in the Locker Room about to head into the shower. The Asian Guy padded in with a bath towel. He stared as FuelMix undressed, exhaling audibly as he bent low - real low - placing his bath towel partially over FuelMix's gym gear on the Locker Room bench. FuelMix was now naked and could feel Asian Guy's breath on his hairy thighs. Asian Guy was that close and already boned.  Asian guy peeled off his clothes at record speed, making intense eye contact with FuelMix, whilst breathing heavily and licking his lips.

AG:   So......um......you live here or just visiting.....?

FM:  Live here......you....?

AG:  Just visiting from Philippines.....here with the wife and kids....I have a guest pass to use this gym.... are you gonna have a shower now....?

FM:   Yeah.......

AG:   Me too.....[starts breathing heavily and starts stroking his cock] OMG!.....you have such a fuckin' hot body.......[starts jacking furiously, while following FuelMix to the shower] Uhh...uhh.....uhh....you know I'm not gay......but oh fuck!.....fuck yeah!.....you are so hot dude!.....I need to jack right now watching you.....that's OK yeah....? There's no one around.....uuhhh.....uhhhh....[follows FuelMix and continues jacking as FuelMix steps into the shower not quite knowing what to think]

The individual showers in the Locker Room are kinda cool. Each shower is divided into 2 parts: a multi-headed shower space (big enough for 3 people) with an opaque curtain; and a private drying off area with a stone bench. The 2 parts are enclosed by a glass door making each individual shower unit dual purpose and private.....

Or so FuelMix thought..........because as he opened his glass door to step in the shower and pulled the shower curtain, Asian Guy was left sitting on the deserted Locker Room bench, half-dazed, legs up, jacking furiously, licking his lips at FuelMix and breathing hard.

About 2 minutes into his shower, and straight out of Alfred Hitchcock's film, Psycho, Asian Guy entered through the glass door, flung back the shower curtain, then fell to his knees, jacking and panting furiously, his head in the shower area, the rest of his body in the drying off area:

FM:  What the hell are you doing?!

AG:  C'mon man..!!  I really need to see your body....it's so fucking hot!!....I'm not gay man, I'm married with 2 kids, but I can only fuck my wife every 2 months....look..! I have a wedding ring.....I'm so miserable.....she hates sex....I have needs dude.....every time I see a hot guy, I need to see their whole body and yours is really sexy.....[jacking furiously] uhh....uhh......uhhhhh..... c'mon, man you gotta let me watch.....I'm from the Philippines so you'll never see me again......but you have to stay 3 feet away from me.....

FM:  Why....?

AG:  I told you....I'm not gay, I'm married, I'm Catholic.....I can't be tempted by sin and men.....

FM:  YOU'RE IN MY FUCKING SHOWER, ON YOUR KNEES, NAKED, LICKING YOUR LIPS, JACKING OFF AND BEGGING TO SEE MY BODY.....AND YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU CAN'T BE TEMPTED AND YOU'RE NOT GAY.....ARE YOU......NUTS??

AG:  Don't shout, please.....I don't want anyone else to see this....I wanna see your whole body....oh god.....oh god.....uhhh....uhhhh...uuhhh.....oh my god....your cock.....I wish I could suck it, but I can't......[jacking even harder]......show me your ass dude.....I can't even lick it.....I'm not allowed to touch another man anywhere.......can you touch yourself for me....?  Oh please dude......don't come closer......you have to stay 3 feet away from me all the time......I can't be tempted.....please.....you gotta help me......the priest said at least 3 feet away from any man.....

FM:  The priest...??!!

AG:   Yeah.....at confession in Philippines  [continues jacking] uhh...uhhh....uhhh....

FM:   Oh jeez.......

AG:   Can you shoot your load for me....?  Please......shoot your load...!!  Stroke your cock, dude.....I really love your body.....seriously, you're a hot guy.....you'll never see me again, I promise....I'm just so miserable in my marriage and I don't know how to approach hot men....but I get so turned on by cute guys.....please....let me look at you some more.....show me everything.....

FM:   Apparently, shyness isn't a problem for you........

AG:   Don't make fun of me man.....I'm doing this the only way I know how....you don't know what it's like to be married and get no sex.....I have to look at men....it's all I can do.......

FM:  I've finished my shower......

AG:  Can I watch you dry off.....? [follows FuelMix back to the Locker Room] Can you stand on the bench and dry off so I can kneel down and watch you....?  Maybe you could roll up your towel and fuck it for me.....I wanna see your muscles.....

FM: [putting on a show for a few minutes] Here..........

AG:  Oh my god.....thank you, thank you.....can you wipe your legs and your ass with your towel, roll it up and throw it my face....?  I'm not allowed to touch you, but I can smell you.....

FM:  [wipes up bod, crotch, ass and legs, rolls up towel, chucks it in Asian Guy's face]  Whatever you want......

AG:  [jacks furiously and a few second later, shoots his load, spasming wildly on the Locker Room floor with his face buried in FuelMix's bath towel. He remained kneeling, motionless and silent as FuelMix got dressed].

FM:   See ya dude......thanks for the attention...... I guess

Copyright © 2006 – 2014 FuelMix All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.