LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Monday, December 23, 2013

Hutong Sauna 8

2/F Kar Wong Building
639 - 645 Shanghai Street
Mong Kok
Kowloon
Hong Kong
MTR: Argyle Station, Exit A2

Tel: 2396 9595
Web: Hutong Sauna
Open 24 hours  

Received yesterday from an irate and thoroughly pissed off GWM:

I just wanted to write to you about today's upsetting experience at Hutong sauna. To start with, I am GWM, living in Hong Kong, 29 years old and what one calls gym fit. I never had ever any problems getting in and usually never get told off.

I had been about two weeks ago on a Tuesday to Hutong sauna and really liked the layout of the sauna. It should have been a naked party from 18.00 h to 22.00 but probably due to the lack of people (there were only about 15) it seems to have been cancelled. I still had fun with a few guys, even some when they saw a GWM suddenly ran away even [if] I was of course discreet. 

Today was Sunday [ 22 December 2013 ] and I thought why not spend a nice relaxing and cruisy afternoon at Hutong? I called a Chinese friend of mine who agreed to go to Hutong have fun together. 


When we arrived we pressed the door buzzer. As the door didn't open after 30 seconds, I pressed again and instead of the door opening, I was told that it is a "Members Only" club. I responded that I was there before, just the staff very unfriendly barked at me to "Go away!!"

My Chinese friend started to talk with the Hutong staff, explaining in Cantonese that I had been there before and that we both would like to get in. He later translated me that the Hutong staff told him that he, as a Chinese could come in of course, but he should get rid of the "Gweilo" they are not wanted in there. My friend got quite upset and said that the GWM is his best friend and only got back as answer: "Then its better you also don't come in if you are friends with a GWM".

In all the years, travelling around the world, I have never experienced such a xenophobic door policy anywhere. Neither me, nor my friends will ever go to Hutong again. This place is a shame for the gay scene where diversity should be the motto. 

After having a coffee to calm down, my friend and I decided to go over to Alexander, which was a fairly good experience. We enjoyed each other and also had group fun with a few hot guys. There were also 4 GWM there and no rejection was felt from the other visitors. 

Please post this blog entry on your site. I was very encouraged when I read some recent blog posts about Hutong sauna and that was the reason why I decided to visit it. Seems they only allow GWM in during the week and are happy to take their cash when its empty. During weekends, its Chinese only. Very sad. Definitely a place which is not worth to be on any gay map. 

FuelMix says: No comment. Thanks for the update.

1 comment:

  1. I assume the main reason people who visit Hutong is because of their door policy regarding the unfit. So let's not pretend to be diverse...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.